What is the most money you have spent on one item?

by Crumpet 43 Replies latest jw experiences

• WingCommander
    WingCommander

Crumpet:

Yeah, I used to like Breitlings back when I first got into "high end" watches. The classic Navitimer is still best. Show him my pics and make him drool, ok? But then again, he has you to look at, so I'm sure he drools enough. :)

Richie Rich:

Have I wetted your appetite Richie Rich?? You wanna see some of my weapons collection? Ok....the first is my Ruger 10/22 custom made match target rifle, good for 3/4" pattern at 100 yards. Too many features to mention here.

Ok......now here is my Beretta 96 INOX.....I hope you like it. It's a .40 caliber semi-automatic with a stainless steel FireDragon extended ported barrel, rosewood fingered grips with black hexhead screws, LTS custom hammer and trigger job. She's my baby........

Richie: Hope you've enjoyed this little tour! I have more, but I won't take any more bandwidth up here. I'm probably killing some people's modems loading these pics!!

Regards,

Wing Commander

• Carmel
    Carmel

carmel

• Jordan
    Jordan

£9,000 on my car.

Before you ask how an 18 year old got that kind of money, it was an inheritance, I had a rich worldly great-grandmother who left £10,000 to each of us great grandchildren...

• Dune
    Dune

$1,200 on a laptop.

• bull01lay
    bull01lay

My "Most expensive" list....

Financial outlay - 2.5 year court battle for access to daughter - £>10K - lost heart to contiue counting

Car - Volvo C70 2.4 Coupe - £8500

Motorbike - Honda Goldwing GL1500 - £7250

Instrument - Yamaha Clavinova CVP-109 - £2000

Watch - Tissot T-Touch - £400

Bank account - Redder than a post box with a period !!!!

Bull!

• Honesty
    Honesty

911S

• misanthropic
    misanthropic

Besides our house, probably my Explorer.......

• calico
    calico

Carmel---Do you own an airplane? COOL!

Embroidery machine--$4000.00 makin' payments!

• Jourles
    Jourles
    Embroidery machine--$4000.00 makin' payments!

Oh yeah, I forgot about that. My wife has a Baby Lock Ellageo sewing/embroidery machine and a Baby Lock serger. I think her sewing machine cost more than our tv. AND she got a discount on it because she teaches classes at a local quilt shop. It still wasn't cheap. Those machines are outrageous. But she can do some pretty cool stuff on it.

• daniel-p
    daniel-p

My education. $10,500, so far.
    If that doesn't count, my laptop: $1,960

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit