Pint of Lager and a Packet of Crisps Please

by Jordan 27 Replies latest jw friends

• Crumpet
    Crumpet

Jordan - you are spot on! Salt and Vinegar have always been my favourite flavour - I do quite like Monster Munch pickled onion flavour too. However you should avoid these flavours if you have a sore mouth!

• jstalin
    jstalin

Forget crisps, I prefer chips, but not british chips, real potato chips... what you call crisps.

Oh, and my favorite (not favourite) flavor is BBQ.

• Crumpet
    Crumpet

When I was last stateside the "crisp" situation was nearly as pitiful as the chocolate situation.

I'm glad you have BBQ flavour (not flava or flavor) now - they only had plain "Lays" and whilst I like a good Lay as much as the next person - 'plain' does not tickle my taste buds!

• Jordan
    Jordan
    Jordan - you are spot on! Salt and Vinegar have always been my favourite flavour - I do quite like Monster Munch pickled onion flavour too. However you should avoid these flavours if you have a sore mouth!

Lol. Yeah, I've had experience with that before, talking of Monster Munch, I'm a big fan of their Roast Beef and Hot 'n' Spicy flavours, but my ex gf told me she hated the smell, and therefore refused to kiss me if I'd eaten a packet of them...

• Billygoat
    Billygoat

I love just the plain salted chips. Here in the US, Kettle Chips are really good. Fried in peanut oil gives them a crunchiness you don't have in a lot of chips. But my second favorite is Zapp's Cajun Craw Taters! I don't know if they're regional to the south, but they are YUM MEE!

• bigwilly
    bigwilly

While the "crisps" seem to have a good discussion, the pints defenitely need some work! Anybody chew thier beer? Or do you all prefer water substitutes?

Big Willy

• Why Georgia
    Why Georgia

I like a nice very cold Heinekin (sp) and salt and vinegar potato chips....Yummy!

• GetBusyLiving
    GetBusyLiving

I think it's so cute that you guys call pretzels "crisps"..

GBL

• Crumpet
    Crumpet

I hope you are joking GBL - pretzels are vile swedish things and not like crisps at all and the only time I eat them is when they are served on flights to Toronto! And only cos they are free!

• Soledad
    Soledad

I'm not that into chips or Doritos or anything like that. I do like cheese curls on occasion.

I love a very cold amstel light along with a hotdog, lots of mustard and sauerkraut. YUM!

Heineken and super hot buffalo wings go great together too.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit