Pint of Lager and a Packet of Crisps Please

by Jordan 27 Replies latest jw friends

• Jordan
    Jordan

Everyone knows you can't enjoy a good pint without a packet of crisps, but that's where the debate lies, what flavour do you choose, sure, Ready Salted is a good flavour you can't go wrong with, but really your tastebuds require something a little more, well, flavoured. So what's your favourite crisp flavour? Personally I like Tangy Cheese Dorito's they compliment a pint of Fosters so well...

(Yeah, I'm sorry, I'm bored)

• ozziepost
    ozziepost
    a pint of Fosters so well

The downunder mob rule!

• bull01lay
    bull01lay

Beef and Onion flavour with a pint of Ruddles County Bitter !!

Bull!

btw - thought this thread was about the sitcom of the same name..... !

• Jordan
    Jordan

I know, I got the idea for this while watching it last night, lol. It's sucha purile show, but I love it!

Yeah, Foster's is my favourite beer, I like Castlemaine XXXX aswell, which I believe is another Aussie brew...

• bull01lay
    bull01lay
    It's sucha purile show, but I love it!

Yeah me too !! Can't beat a good bit of toilet humour and sex gags ! Wish they'd release series 5 on DVD !!!!

Classic comedy!!

Bull!

• Jordan
    Jordan

I think it is out, I'm sure I saw it at the shop, came out beginning of December I think... might be wrong.

• Jordan
  • Jordan
  • Crumpet
    Crumpet

Bull01lay -

Beef and Onion flavour with a pint of Ruddles County Bitter !!

we've never had a pint together - but this is exactly what I would imagine you drinking and exactly the flavour of crisps I'd put you down for.

I've stopped drinking pints, although cider doesnt count. Guess what flavour of crisps I am - anybody?

• Jordan
    Jordan

Hmmmm, this is a complete guess, but I think I'll go with Salt 'n' Vinegar... I bet I'm way of target right?

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit