Walking through Wal-Mart/Jehoba told me

by colorado5591 18 Replies latest jw friends

• colorado5591
    colorado5591

I was walking through Wal-Mart this eve, minding my own, purchasing things for the club.

Suddenly, from the clothing racks a man jumps in front of me! Oh! Bloody hell! There was nowhere to run. I was trapped by this old man who is not only my X's brother in Law, he is a Jdub too. I really loathe this guy...

So, it begins...."Oh Amy! So goot to chee you!" (his english, not so goot) I no never chee you at the Kingdom Hall!" (as if he ever saw me there in the first place) "Why don't you go? You know Jehoba's time isa comin so fast, I don't want you to die!" "Come back to Jehobah, Amy...You know, everybody loves you Jehobah told me he still loves you"

At this point, I lost my composure and started laughing out loud! This old coot talks to Jehobah! I had to excuse myself and walk away, I felt so embarrased for mocking him but it was beyond my control!

Got any questions for Jehobah? I'll track that brother down so he can get us some answers!

~amy~ (of the wishing some people WOULD shun me class)

• Darth Yhwh
    Darth Yhwh

Yeah, that happened to me too. I was walking through Mal Wart the other day and Jehobah told me to buy more cheap plastic crap made in China.

• Netty
    Netty

Did Jehoba happen to tell him what the powerball numbers would be for tonight?

That happened to me too, as a matter of fact at Walmart... But it was a very nice sweet sister, who was very grandmotherly to us growing up, so I just didnt have the heart to say what I wanted to say.

• dezpbem
    dezpbem

I've got some questions for Jehoba Gawd. Especially about "Da Truff".

Why did he let satan take them there smurfs and use those little cuttie pies as demons? Ya know, them there power rods of holy spirit the elders said so.

And I like listening to all that worldly music. Why can't I bring it into "DA nu Syztim"? We need to get our groove on in paradise too you know.

I get that once in a blue from a guy who lives in my building. Oddly he has an accent like the guy you saw. He tried a few times to convert me. Not happening!

BTW Colorado, you are georgeous. I had to just say that. Whew...now that i've got that off my chest...

Dez

• greendawn
    greendawn

They talk without ever realising how deceiving the org is to its members, "come in to be saved" in an org that has consistently failed in its prophecies and is therefore a false prophet why should anyone want to associate with false prophets?

• dezpbem
    dezpbem
    They talk without ever realising how deceiving the org is to its members, "come in to be saved" in an org that has consistently failed in its prophecies and is therefore a false prophet why should anyone want to associate with false prophets?

Trouble is someone inside the org-borg has no clue that they're dealing with false prophets. Remember all the "blind leading the blind" brainwashing? It was all directed against all other religions. The presupposition was that the jw were the only non-blind guides/prophets in existence.

without ever realising how deceiving the org is to its members

Yes. And part of the dillema is that even those at the top of the chain of command don't know their beliefs are a pack of lies. They believe them as strongly as any follower lower on the totem pole. The ultimate example of the blind leading the blind.

Btw I spelled "gorgeous" wrong. I seem to lose my spelling skill when I type, even on words I know well. Oh well you just get to hear you gorgeous twice ;-)

• CountryGuy
    CountryGuy

Wow! Jehobah talks to people in Wally World? Who knew.

I guess it's a good thing that when I MUST go to Wally World (I've lifted my ban because I'm poor again and Target isn't opening here for another six months), I go on Sunday morning when Jehobah is at the Kingdum Hall.

CountryGuy

• Honesty
    Honesty
    Got any questions for Jehobah? I'll track that brother down so he can get us some answers!

Just one. Do I get all my 'privileges' back if I return to the cult?

• Goldminer
    Goldminer

I would just do my best to avoid this old coot.

I also had a similar experience in a grocery store,with an older sister.Couldn't get away fast enough.

Goldminer

• rebel8
    rebel8
    Jehobah told me he still loves you

Assuming he wasn't kidding, too bad they took Zyprexa off the market.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit