Please hepl me to find answer

by petermanna 27 Replies latest jw friends

• petermanna
    petermanna

I dont know guys.Sorry i t was my mistake and mistunderstanding.Anyway what can i say?read your answer some of you are saying that i have wrote it .I want discussion or maybe ill just closed this topic.Especially one good answer is all i need.Its realy too much to ask? If you dont want to answer i mean those who said i made them read it and if they want to they can look for themselfs you dont have to read it and response to me.I am asking for help not for mentoring.

• petermanna
    petermanna

As Gopher said, I wasn't implying you wrote it and I was criticizing layout, not grammar or spelling. I certainly didn't mean to offend.
    Silverleaf

Thank you .I appologize for my mistake.Petermanna

• sf
    sf

timestime.com:

Registrar: TUCOWS, INC.

Organization: BlackSun Inc.
    address: Innovation Place 116 Research Dr
    Saskatoon, SK S7N 3R3 CA

Admin contact: BlackSun, BlackSun
    email: [email protected]
    phone: 306 9334800
    fax:

Tech contact: BlackSun, BlackSun
    email: [email protected]
    phone: 306 9334800
    fax:

Nameservers: ns1.blacksun.ca
    ns2.blacksun.ca

• petermanna
    petermanna

Hi all:

I have comeback today see if anyone respond to my question. Why am I asking you? Because no matter if you are JW or not you all seems to me that you have knowledge of the Bible. So I want to create discussion about times, time and half or 1260 days or about 2 witnesses mention in revelation. Author of the web sites is explaining this stuff and I with wonder read about thinks which even JW cant answer.

But this is only part of what I want to talk about. Give me your hand on 12 golden plates and explain to me what it mean.

Anyway so did you study revelation? I did with JW and believe me I didn’t understand what they are trying to teach. I really want to make a serious discussion if anyone dare.

I hope no one its gone accused me of taking mushrooms before asking question. Or we can say that all apostles or Moses had used mushrooms.

I hope that someone would take this and try to talk to me.

Best regards Petermanna

P>S> Don’t mistake my name with saint Peter

• MrMoe
    MrMoe

Good for you and thinking for yourself!

Here is where the JW really get the year 1914:

First Charles Taze Russell said, based upon the pyramid of Giza (a form a numberology or divination) that the world would end in 1914 (trust me, this is true I have the scanned page) The world did not end, so they disguised it as Jesus coming "invisibly." Then in order to back this claim, it needed to be from somthing other than numberology, so they derived the date 1914 from other "dates in history" and came up with 1914 (only problem is they are off by 20 years.) Anyhow, it is all very long and very very complicatied and as a JW, I never really understood what they were talking about anyhow.

Please visit: freeminds.org

• outnfree
    outnfree

This is the first time I'm going to make this accusation on this board, but, can we say "troll?"

Pork Chop writes about the website author:

I believe this dude is into some serious mushrooms.

Then petermann writes:

I was upset because i know my english its not perfect but i am learning./b] He said he want to give credit for poor site thats why i said what i said.I am not the author. Anyway think is i dont know if it is real or not real person. But if is he real how real could be or not. I have read some books but this is strong. Its easy to say about him or her that he or she is taking drugs. But i have readed what he said and i dont know if drugs could make you write this[Emphasis mine]

How many english-as-a-second-language students do YOU know who would correctly equate "mushrooms" with "drugs"?

outnfree

[b]Par dessus toutes choses, soyez bons. La bonte est ce qui ressemble le plus a Dieu et ce qui desarme le plus les hommes -- Lacordaire

• MrMoe
    MrMoe

Ok, hello -- mushrooms that cause hallucinations are not only found in English speaking countries. Shrooms are not predjudiced and everybody knows what they can do.

Ponit made.

;p

• petermanna
    petermanna

Hi guys:

Please give me a break with this mushrooms its really not subject I want to talk about. It isn’t
    because I am afraid of talking about drugs but I don’t care about this subject.

If you think that someone who couldn’t spell correctly and is learning english must be stupid and he doesn’t know much I am sorry for you. Different culture means sometime mean different civilization.

But lets go back to the subject. We all in same ways believe or believed JW. Now as somebody said here they wore wrong about years either about meaning words from the bible. For example I talk last week with one elderly brother about times, time and half and we got to the point when he said that he answered all my questions. I used some text from the www.timestime.com and bible quotation which author used there.

So think is they cant correct anything I was saying instead they rather don’t want to talk about that. I feel uncertain because my wife is already sister and I was on my way to by baptized but now I don’t go anywhere and my wife its changing subject every time I want to talk to her about that.

Really for me is now difficult because I have really found that there is more to study that before you can commit to God. If the JW on one hand saying that we should used Bible and their books for study and on the other hand if they cant explain their teaching about many things I am more than surprised.

I love God with my heart. That’s why I have to make sure I am following right path. I don’t know how is gone end up if they won’t answer my questions. But if they are saying that I shouldn’t read anything else except their books WHAT IS WRONG WITH THIS PICTURE ?

Thank you for answers Petermanna

P.S> I am glad that i had found this forum.I dont feel alone anymore.

• Free2Bme
    Free2Bme

Hi Petermanna,

Welcome to the discussion board.

Don't worry about your English. It's a lot better than my husband's. He's Turkish and we have had a lot of laughs over things he has said or written over the years. Anyone who suggested he was thick or daft because his English needs a bit of work would have me to answer to. But unfortunately some people do treat him like that. I must have looked like a buffoon in Turkey then because I could hardly string a sentence together let alone write it!!!

If you are interested in finding information on JW topics a bit more reliable than the 'time' one why not use the links at the bottom of this page, have a look around and follow their links. For obvious reasons JW's will discourage you from seeking information not contained within their literature but the great thing about some of the articles in these sites is that they refer you to actual JW publications so you can verify the facts. The society has done a great job of making a fool of themselves.

If you want a specific topic thrashed out just post it in here and we'll do our best to help with minimum misunderstandings.

Free

• petermanna
    petermanna

Hi: Thank you for support.So i am posting here one qutation i need help with explanation.I had copied form the web site we talking about.

Epilogue

I am walking on the path of my deeds. Whoever follows me will see my footprints. Who am I ? I am not looking for titles nor honour from this world. No words can give me what I already have. I am your brother. I was called to prepare people for the future. In the first
    dream God told me that He will give me the keys to the gates of life. When the time will come He will prove that He is with me. I am here and so is your future 41a.

Notes
    41a- Rev 11:3 And I will give power to my two witnesses, and they will prophesy one thousand two hundred and sixty days, clothed in sackcloth."

So lets talk about this if the guys is real based on the bible quotation what do you think how come no one else is talking about 1260 days ? i mean literarure of JW is full of explanation but i dont uderstand the meaning as i understood here.

Best regards Petermanna

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit