Please hepl me to find answer

by petermanna 27 Replies latest jw friends

• petermanna
    petermanna

Hi all:

I need your opinion about one web site its www.timestime.com .Why i am asking for it ? I am more than surprised about subject of this site and now i am confused what its right and what is wrong.This site contain information about God end of times and so on and i didnt found anything what can convinced me that that they are mistaking.Think is i am studying with JW but they didnt want to help me to answer my questions because they said its not healty to read anything else except their books.I didnt listen because i am used to do everything on my own and now i am really searching.So if you could tell me at least that they are mistaking on their site and show me how ill apreciated.

• Pork Chop
    Pork Chop

I especially liked the part about the symbolic black elephant and one of the Magi being a relative of John the Baptist. That was about as much as I could handle. I believe this dude is into some serious mushrooms.

• Silverleaf
    Silverleaf

Hello Petermanna,

Out of curiosity I looked at the site you mentioned. All I can say is if you sifted through this mess, I give you credit for your patience, what a poorly constructed site.

You asked if someone might be able to show you that the stuff on this site is mistaken. I couldn't take in enough of it to actually quote you any mistakes, because it was so difficult to read, but let me ask you this which might help you to see that you don't have to take the stuff written here seriously or be worried about it.

Who is the author of this site? On what authority, other than the dreams they mentioned, do they say these things? Do you know them? How do you know they are being sincere in their claims at all? This is the Internet after all. Anyone can claim anything they want and we really have little way of knowing if it's true or not.

I'm sorry I couldn't give you more to go on. I hope someone here will have the fortitude to read more and help you better.

Silverleaf

• petermanna
    petermanna

Ty for lesson of english spelling.I can see that you could be a teacher.Anyway you are not asking me anything you are just saing that i have wrote it.So let me tell you this i dont know where are you coming from but i dont care think is that you are unable to speak i mean conversation.I am not offended by what you said but this spelling sugestions its only think you can point out?

Thank you: I ll try to learn because you made me.....

• Gopher
    Gopher

Petermanna,

Hey! Nobody said you wrote the site. All Pork Chop and Silverleaf said was that the site ( http://www.timestime.com) was hard to read. If that upsets you, let me apologize for them.

So again, how do you know the author of that web site is being real, being sincere in his or her claims? If the site isn't good, it may be a waste of your time.

What do you think?

GopherWhy shouldn't truth be stranger than fiction? Fiction, after all, has to make sense.
    Mark Twain (1835-1910)

• JW72
    JW72

Peter, What the hell are you talking about???

Chris

• Silverleaf
    Silverleaf

As Gopher said, I wasn't implying you wrote it and I was criticizing layout, not grammar or spelling. I certainly didn't mean to offend.

Silverleaf

• petermanna
    petermanna

I was upset because i know my english its not perfect but i am learning.He said he want to give credit for poor site thats why i said what i said.I am not the author. Anyway think is i dont know if it is real or not real person.But if is he real how real could be or not.I have read some books but this is strong.Its easy to say about him or her that he or she is taking drugs.But i have readed what he said and i dont know if drugs could make you write this

• Pork Chop
    Pork Chop

Come on Peter, it's your site isn't it? Please do no feel compelled to share your dreams, visions and special revelations with us. If we want to read them, we'll go have a look for ourselves.

• noidea
    noidea

petermanna,

Welcome to the db.

more than surprised about subject of this site and now i am confused what its right and what is wrong.

If you search for answers from an imperfect man, or religion you are going to get imperfect answers. If you want to know about God and the future then search in your bible.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit