How to destroy the Watchtower Organization

by saved 40 Replies latest jw friends

• saved
    saved

destroyed like bankrupt, unable to function as an organized religion, or whatever that will make all JWs REALLY wake up and think that this organization isn't what they think it is.

ideas?

• toby888
    toby888

Bring attention to the BLOOD TRANSFUSION DEATH PACT Simply stated, it can be found on the New World Translation of the Holy Scriptures on page 1649, under the topic "blood" Here it says, "question of saving life not justify breaking God's Law". Thus we see in writing that Jehovah’s Witnesses are expected to die rather than receive a live-sustaining blood transfusion. Otherwise, severe sanctions in the form of shunning by friends and family will be brought to bear. The Society itself in its own publications acknowledges the deaths of fathers, mothers and children because of adherence to this doctrine.

• jgnat
    jgnat

Read these two stories and tell me what you think:

History of the World Wide Church of God

http://www.wcg.org/lit/AboutUs/history.htm

Reform, Coup and Collapse: The End of the Soviet State

http://www.bbc.co.uk/history/war/coldwar/soviet_end_01.shtml

• TopHat
    TopHat

Didn't God say he was going to destory all false religion? I am willing to let him do what he must do. That is his promise.

• metatron
    metatron

You're dealing with die hard fanatics. They may crumble over time but the only way to cause a sudden collapse is for a

split or open scandal/division in the leadership. Witnesses don't worship Jehovah, they worship the organization - and that

organization can do wrong, in their eyes.

metatron

• Gerard
    Gerard

FOLLOW THE MONEY.

• AuldSoul
    AuldSoul

It is already dead, the adherents just don't know yet. The Internet killed it. As soon as those who are hanging on for family find out that many members of their family are doing the same thing, it folds like a house of cards in a hurricane. Already money is drying up, already seats are empty at meetings, already the elders know many are dummying-up their field service reports.

Jehovah's Witnesses cannot survive the truth about themselves, the Internet is the vehicle that allows everyone to rip off the illusion of Godliness. In every country where the Internet becomes widely available, the numbers start to crawl. It is no coincidence and the top dogs know it spells their organization's untimely end.

And that is my "one post" for today.

AuldSoul

• zen nudist
    zen nudist

gather as many apostates as can be found to make a class action suit like the ones against big tobacco

no warning label that this religion can be damaging to your mental health on watchtower magazines

when needed

• saved
    saved

jgnat thanks. i'll check out the links. but i think the WT is stronger and more careful than the WCOG.

tophat, i am a born-again evangelical christian and i also believe that God will deal with this religion. i believe that Satan is behind this cult. i believe that this religion is necessary for both of them. i believe in simply telling the truth and the gospel to people and leaving the rest to God. but the ex-JW in me also wants to see this organized destroyed.

metraton, about letting the org self-destruct...yes that's possible but im interested more on seeing the religion actually destroyed from the outside by an apostate or the secular world. if its destroyed from the inside, some new leader(s) would emerge, make jws chose between the old and new GB, or simply take over the watchtower publishing company and JWs wouldn't even know the major change of leadership. but its destroyed from the outside, that's a bigger a wake up call that this isn't God's organization.

toby, your post is good. i just dont think JWs understand that. i mean if tomorrow they are told its allowed to accept blood transfusion, jws would be like docile lambs saying "oh ok, back to service" they aren't really aware of how serious such policy and how how many people were ruined by it.

gerald, do you know how one can become familiar with the WT businessses? i seem to agree that understanding their use of money is important. i also think that it would take a lot of money to bring this organization down by an apostate. probably millions.

• saved
    saved

zen, do you know how many apostates there are?

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit