How to destroy the Watchtower Organization

by saved 40 Replies latest jw friends

• Mastodon
    Mastodon

Ok, from what I see on the charts, baptisms have gone down on basically every major country. I noticed that one of the biggest dumps on baptisms takes place in Puerto Rico, my homeland. It really gives me some hope. I know that, back home, probably 85% of the people I know "fudges" their time reports and many are not really "into the troof", but because of the fear of shunning they are still in there, their souls slowly rotting.

It's also noticeable the spike in publishers aroun 1998 and 1999, right before the millenium. It doesn't surprise me, given that Armageddon was "likely to happen" between milleniums, just like Y2k. And just like Y2K, it's all a bunch of horseshit. 5 years have passed since the new millenium and already the numbers are going steadilly down. So this might keep going and, with the help from the internet, hopefully it will destroy the bOrg as we know it. The only thing that could change this maybe, is that the bOrg makes a major prophecy to get new people in. Although, when that doesn't come true, it will be another nail in the proverbial coffin.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit