ARRESTED-ELDER SEX 12 y.o. IN K-HALL

by DannyHaszard 31 Replies latest watchtower child-abuse

• stillconcerned
    stillconcerned

ok... here's my read.

I have a pretty good idea what it takes to get a sexual abuse case criminally prosecuted, especially when the victim(s) are minorities. DA's in most states prosecute less that 10% of sexual abuse cases reported to police, for various reasons.

For the case to have been prosecuted AT ALL means the DA believes she has a proveable case with believable witnesses. Generally, it also means significant physical evidence or prior victims exist.

OF COURSE the man is innocent until proven guilty, but no prosecutor brings this kind of case without significant assurance that she can make her case. (BEEN THERE, done that...)

Kimberlee d.

• DannyHaszard
    DannyHaszard

Outright lies! Former elder heads to trial on sex charges "However, Dunn said the group never discourages those with complaints of abuse from reporting them to law enforcement, though in some instances leaders may choose to report something themselves". Attorney says elder 'gave in to temptation'
    News & Observer, NC - Nov 9, 2005
    A former Jehovah's Witnesses spiritual leader told the Chatham County Sheriff's Office last year that he had made a terrible mistake when he had sexual contact ...
    Former elder heads to trial on sex charges News & Observer
    Former elder heads to trial on sex charges News & Observer
    all 3 related ยป The Two Pages are now missing i maintain a news release vigil and i tell you this is unusual & 'fishy'

• Beep,Beep
    Beep,Beep

""So there were 2 witnesses to the rapes""

""In a request to prohibit expert witnesses from testifying about physical examinations, public defender Ken Richardson said one girl's exam was normal and the other's results could have been caused by having sex with her boyfriend, or another possible assault.""

You do realize competent medical testimony CAN and HAS been used as the second witness for a LONG time ?

• wednesday
    wednesday

It is so hard to read this stuff, but I will read it. I don't want to ever forget. I am so grateful to people who have the guts to expose this where all can read. Women , children , have been victimized too long by JWS.

good to see Kimberlee

weds

• bain4khosla
    bain4khosla

Father Bain at my church said im his favourite becos i touched his puppy, when im big im goin to be like him

I ShiT In tHe MoutH OF JehoVahS

• Frogleg
    Frogleg

Odrade,

http://www.freejesse.net/LATimes/Introduction.htm

Oroborus has a point. If the guy did it, then stake his ass over an anthill; but make damn sure he did it first. But until he is proven guilty, keep in mind that next time it may be your turn.

"Go ahead, cut down all the laws, and when the devil turns round on you, tell me, where will you hide then?" - Thomas More

• stillconcerned
    stillconcerned

thanks Weds....

kdn

• stillconcerned
    stillconcerned

does anybody here know anyone from the perp's congregation(s) in the San Diego area?

Kimberlee d. Norris

attorney at law

[email protected]

• DannyHaszard
    DannyHaszard
    CONVICTED RAPE IN CONG. on AP wire should be BIG Church elder convicted of raping tisters in congregation
    Charlotte Observer, NC - 7 minutes ago
    PITTSBORO, NC - A Jehovah's Witnesses elder was sentenced to at least 25 years in prison for raping two sisters in his congregation. ...
    Church elder convicted of raping teen sisters in congregation
    Myrtle Beach Sun News, SC - 12 minutes ago
    PITTSBORO, NC - A Jehovah's Witnesses elder was sentenced to at least 25 years in prison for raping two teenage sisters in his congregation. ...

PITTSBORO, N.C. - A Jehovah's Witnesses elder was sentenced to at least 25 years in prison for raping two sisters in his congregation. Oscar Omar Osorto Sr., 47, of Liberty was convicted and sentenced Wednesday for sexual assault charges including statutory rape and attempted rape of a child. Osorto abused the girls, now 16 and 17, from 2000 to 2004, telling their mother he would take them out to eat, but then raping them in the Siler City congregation's Kingdom Hall, his car and possibly other places, prosecutors said . A third sister also accused Osorto of abuse, but no charges were filed. Osorto was removed from the congregation after the allegations were made. The victims' mother said she was a single parent of four children who turned to Osorto for help and advice. "Just the thought that he was viewed as a good person, a family friend, killed me inside, because he was not what people thought he was," one of the girls wrote in a statement read by prosecutor Kayley Taber before sentencing .

Information from: The News & Observer, http://www.newsobserver.com
  • DannyHaszard
    DannyHaszard

Bump if someone wants to start a new thread?

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit