Sandwich fillings

by greendawn 20 Replies latest jw friends

• greendawn
    greendawn

My all time favourites are (1)the old cheese and onion combination and (2)bacon with eggs and lettuce. Sometimes the more exotic prawns and avocados.

And what do you all fancy when preparing quick but delicious sandwich snacks?

• in a new york bethel minute
    in a new york bethel minute

what a weird category to put this topic in!

cheese and onions? bacon, egg and lettuce? i'll pray for your country's eating habits

bethel

• luna2
    luna2

I like bacon, lettuce and tomato, reuben sandwichs, grilled cheese with tomato....although, none of those are particularly quick to make. Ah, I know, peanut butter and pickle (dill pickle...sliced). Mmmmmm

• BrendaCloutier
    BrendaCloutier

One of my ultimate favorites is leftover salmon (if there IS any) prepared as tuna salad. MMMmmmmm! My mom made the best.

Avocado and mayo openfaced on toasted multi-grain bread.

Quesadillas.

Scrambled egg w/ mayo

Classic egg salad on toasted white bread. or any toasted bread

I had an awesome hot turkey sandwich with side of mashed and gravy at Shari's Restaurant recently. MMmmmm.

Meatloaf with leftover homemade meatloat.

• greendawn
    greendawn

Bethel, I didn't put this under the category of "beliefs" it was automatically put there by the forum software, it should go really under entertainment.

As for sandwiches they are good nutritious snacks, I think they are much better than Macs burgers.

• Eyebrow2
    Eyebrow2

mmmmm yummy topic.

I love scramble eggs with salsa sauce on it, maybe some cheese on either a tortilla or two slices of toast.

Sometimes, a pickle, cream cheese and tomato sandwich is good too. Havent had that in years.

• Soledad
    Soledad

I guess I'm less adventurous when it comes to sandwiches

I like good old plain ham and cheese or corned beef and cheese, peanut butter with jelly or syrup, tuna salad, turkey and bacon and blt. I'm not a real fan of egg anything.

• Jordan
    Jordan

Making myself? nonono

Subway on the other hand, I like the Chicken Pizziola, with extra cheese, marinara sauce and onions, lightly toasted, on the hearty italian bread...

• twinflame
    twinflame

Hard salami, provolone, tomato, lettuce and mayo.

• misspeaches
    misspeaches

I like in my sandwich:

Chicken, Egg, Mayonnaise, Carrot, Cucumber and Lettuce....

YUM!!!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit