Sandwich fillings

by greendawn 20 Replies latest jw friends

• DanTheMan
    DanTheMan

Bacon, lettuce, tomato and mayo....so yummy

• Mulan
    Mulan

I like Tuna, sweet relish and pesto. Yummmmmmy!

Oh, and I moved this to "Friends".

• Billygoat
    Billygoat

I love a good ol' PB and J. With crunchy PB of course. And then there's the TAC from Cinnamon's Deli in Wichita Kansas...Turkey, Avocado, and Cream Cheese. Yum-meee!!!

I also make a mean home made chicken salad with diced onions and celery.

*sigh*

Now I'm hungry.

• luna2
    luna2

Me too, Andi....and I'm out of bread. Shoot!

• forsharry
    forsharry

::cue climactic music dah dah dah duh dah dah daaaaahhhh!!!! A FLUFFERNUTTER!

• blondie
    blondie

Too exotic for me.

I love egg salad (miracle whip) on whole wheat with homemade sweet pickles on the side.

I love grilled cheddar cheese and prosciutto ham on oat bread

• void
    void

Ultimate mans sandwich, Cheese, Pickles, Roast beef a little bloody, (JW speak with meat juice) Potato Chips, (bacon flavor) Brown sause, (relish) The whitest bread you can find.

• evita
    evita

My absolute favorite is whole grain bread, Best Foods mayo, red onion, and big slices of juicy tomato. Yum! I have eaten these since I was a little kid and I'm not a vegetarian.

• theinfamousone
    theinfamousone

i like big macs... does that count???

the infamous one

• prophecor
    prophecor

onions & tomatoes, mostly onions, however. lotsadem' mucho savoill'a, or however they spell it in spanish. don't hold the onions!!!!!!!,

excuses for onions / onions of arthur, these are going to be possible names of restaurants i wish to open. can you tell i love onions? i keep the dentene ice handy, preferabally, arctic chill.

ever ate a flowering onion? there's nothing like it. breaded and floured, deep fried until golden brown. an entire onion!!! imagine that. well enough about onions. i also enjoy garlic, but not on a sandwich.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit