Young People Ask-Chat Rooms-How Can I avoid the dangers *gag alert*

by doodle-v 23 Replies latest jw friends

• Mary
    Mary
    Read the paragraph under "Introducing Moral Corruption" What a hoot!! "I was in a chat room with a group of people who I thought were all Jehoober Witlessess" "Before long, it was evident that they were really apostates"

It was probably Gumby, the sneaky bastard who was the tip off.....I mean, just look at his profile picture!! Dat's a baaaaaaad 'postate profile if ever I saw one!

• stillconcerned
    stillconcerned

YES!

Heaven forbid your children be exposed to any un=controlled apostate thought!

• TopHat
    TopHat

It is obvious to me that the WTS is on an all out WAR against the Apostates. I think the apostates are winning as more more JWs realize the WTS is a fraud and a scam.

I was thinking today that the reason the WTS is downsizing their publications and so forth is because they have plans in the making of dismanling the Kingdom Halls when the day comes that NO ONE out there is listening to their crapola.

So all the diehards will come and live at or buy one of the Condos they are converting on the Brooklyn waterfront as some new light will justify. JUST MY WACKY WAY OF THINKING!

• gaybeat
    gaybeat

LOL OMG, or OMJ,

When i come back home i want to make some young people ask pictures.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit