Young People Ask-Chat Rooms-How Can I avoid the dangers *gag alert*

by doodle-v 23 Replies latest jw friends

• Riverview
    Riverview

Those subliminal messages are too funny!!! Funny that those people smoking on the cover are actually witnesses posing....I wonder if they will be enticed by the devil with that smoke... - Chris.

• Effervescent
    Effervescent
    "I was in a chat room with a group of people who I thought were all Jehoober Witlessess" "Before long, it was evident that they were really apostates"

Ok... who told???? And here I was thinking we were all being sooooo sneaky!

I have to say though... this who article is a scream to read. It makes it pretty obvious that the WTS is very nervous over sites like JWD. Next thing you're going to see the loyal r&f out in their backyards attempting to burn their pc's to try to get the demons out.

• theinfamousone
    theinfamousone

ha ha!!! i like how in the pic, hes wearing a t-shirt and everyone else is in a coat!!! so, since he doesnt go on the internet, he doesnt feel cold... i get it... i hate how bad everything they didnt invent is... GO FAKE JEHOVAHS WITNESSES' BIBLE!!!!!

the infamous one

• doodle-v
    doodle-v

Luna2, LMAO@ your pic! Too funny! DANGER! DANGER!!

-Doodle-V

• dedpoet
    dedpoet

What utter bullshit! The wts IS right though, the internet is a dangerous place to be for jws - for the wts. They might accidentally stumble on sites like freeminds and find out the truth about the troof. That's what they are really afraid of.

• ocelot
    ocelot

Lol it looks like Jose set up his computer in the kitchen, its funny when they do a sloppy job of combining a bunch of photos in the WTBS books.

• Jordan
    Jordan

If I could get alchohol from a chat room, I'd never have to leave the house again...

• Lilycurly
    Lilycurly

I think they show the JW guy surrounded by smokin', drinkin' wordly/demony people to show that being in a chat room is the same as hanging out with those "evil" persons.

Remember? They did the same with TV. "Would you invite a (random sinner) in your house? Now, watching them on TV is obviously the same thing. Christians should refrain! Would you invite Jesus over and watch this movie?" You know this kind of crap...

• GetBusyLiving
    GetBusyLiving

LMFAO!! The dubbie "youths" all look so forlorn and vacant in the magazines.. the poor little persecuted cultist freak surrounded in a universe of cussing, smoking, smurf watching, fornicating worldlings. Our hero is the special God-boy on a mission and everyone else is so much upcoming bird peck fodder.

I love it.

GBL

• doodle-v
    doodle-v
    The dubbie "youths" all look so forlorn and vacant in the magazines.. the poor little persecuted cultist freak surrounded in a universe of cussing, smoking, smurf watching, fornicating worldlings. Our hero is the special God-boy on a mission and everyone else is so much upcoming bird peck fodder.

ROFL!!! Too Funny!

Yes the poor dub youth is all alone on a vacant street in the middle of the night just minding his own business, when SUDDENLY he is surrounded by *cue dramatic music* WORDLY PEOPLE TRYING TO GET HIM TO SMOKE! DRINK!! SMOKE WEED! and ENTER A CHAT ROOM!!!

-Doodle-V

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit