Did you as a brother, do less to avoid responsibilities?

by truthseeker 22 Replies latest jw friends

• truthseeker
    truthseeker

Greendawn,

Perhaps you can turn them off just to the right degree by expressing or implying some mild disagreement with the FDS not big enough to cause you trouble but enough to slightly sour the ambience.

No chance of that in our congregation, it's very "spiritual" if you know what I mean, and I already get those "where have you been last month" looks.

Truthseeker

• truthseeker
    truthseeker

Samtheman,

I've tried everything from allergies (which I really do have) to stomach pains etc. Headaches work quite well. They buy it, but you know people talk when they see a distinct "pattern" of illness emerge.

• bull01lay
    bull01lay

Just tell em to F(oxtrot) O(scar)... worked for me... maybe a little too well really, considering I'm DF'ed now !!!

Seriously guys - I'd hate to be in your situation, and can only hope that the relationships you are trying to save are worth the pain that you are putting yourselves through.

There are plenty of people out in this old wicked world that will accept and befriend you for who you are, not what you believe.

I sincerely hope you manage to keep your sanity, for as long as you manage to keep up the double life!

Wishing you all the best,

Bull!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit