Seeker4 - Just Found Out I'm Disfellowshipped!!

by Seeker4 21 Replies latest jw friends

• Seeker4
    Seeker4

Have been hearing for a few weeks that I was disfellowshipped a while ago - like 2 or 3 months ago - but no one told me! No call telling me about an announcement, no one informing me of a decision and my right to appeal!

But, I have it on pretty good sources now that there was a "Seeker4 is no longer one of Jehovah's Witnesses" announcement.

Well, it's finally over. Not that it makes much difference! Just wonder how they can get away with breaking their own rules all the time. Oh, that's right, the elders can just make it up as they go along!

S4

• Jourles
    Jourles

Lucky you! Now go get hammered as your celebratory duty.

• stealyourface
    stealyourface

Congratulations! (insert champagne bottle with popping cork emoticon). You are free. You now have the rest of your life to live and enjoy.

SYF

• blondie
    blondie

What is that saying?

He/She who makes the rules, rules.

• Satanus
    Satanus

Kinda like getting executed by firing squad, and finding out about it later. Well, maybe not. You don't feel 'spiritual death', or spiritual life, for that matter. Just more wt fantasies.

S

• FlyingHighNow
    FlyingHighNow

I figgered this kind of thing was going to happen when they came out with that new organized book. I wouldn't be surprised at all if there were a lot of people on this board who are in the same boat, only we don't know it yet.

• IP_SEC
    IP_SEC

Congrats there Seeker. Maybe you should call HQ and try to make some trouble for those eldubs.

Matt

• caligirl
    caligirl

Well, at least you know that it is official. I guess your letter didn't deter them in the least huh? Back stabbing bunch of &%^#((#&%$$% chickens that no one could tell you to your face after how long you were there and everything that you did for everyone. I mean the least someone could do is send a little note! It's not like they don't know where to find you!

• Es
    Es

congrats how you feeling? I think i would be a little pissed off that i was never informed

es

• greendawn
    greendawn

I am sure you are pleased that you are officially no longer a part of this destructive unrepentent org. Let them carry on waiting in vain for paradise (the big WTS bait)eternal youth and happiness, they are slaves to a myth.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit