Hello to all

by mariposa 18 Replies latest jw friends

• mariposa
    mariposa

Hi.

I've been meaning to introduce myself at some point in time when I had enough balls to ask some of the questions I've been thinking for the past couple of months. HOWEVER, I've had a horredous day and now just want to talk to anyone...

My hubbys asleep, gotta work tomorrow AGAIN...get to spend all day just me and the baby alone AGAIN

I'm petsitting for the cutest dog who WILL NOT stop whining and clawing at the door every 15 minutes

My poor little girl had to get her 4 month vaccinations today and SCREAMED (I felt horrible)...now she is tossing and turning over and over and it doesn't help with this dog making all this racket

And now for the zinger...My beloved 3 yr.old cat, PePe, who has been missing for over a week, a lady saw one of the signs I put up and told me her hubby found a cat last week (day after I last saw mine) who looks like mine DEAD in her backyard. They've already buried him but I'm pretty sure it was him.

Will it never end...on days like these, I really want what the jw's say to be true. To be able to not feel this bad and everyone live inpeace and happy. Is that so much to ask?

• Kaylen
    Kaylen

Hi again Mariposa (to your own thread)

Sorry to here you are having a rotten time and extra sorry about your pet

• lola28
    lola28

Hi mariposa I feel so bad for you, it sounds like you have a lot to deal with, please feel free to ask any questions you may have. Sorry to hear about Pepe ( thats a great name for a pet) . Hope you feel better soon.

lola

• Purza
    Purza

Oh wow. Welcome and I am very sorry to hear about your cat. I would go into serious mourning if something happened to my cat. My thoughts are with you and I hope things get better soon.

Purza

• IP_SEC
    IP_SEC

Hey butterfly!

welcome to this place as a poster.

Sorry bout your cat.

There's nothing wrong with wanting peace and happiness.

Matt

• MsMcDucket
    MsMcDucket

Welcome! New babies take a lot of work! Don't just hate it when they get the vaccinations!? They look at you and it seems like they're saying how could you let them do this to me! Whyyyyyyyyyyy? It makes you feel so bad. They get over it soon enough. I'm sorry to hear about your cat, too. About the dog, maybe, they should put him on some Paxil. Sounds like he's having some serious separation anxiety. I'm serious. One of the people that I worked with had their dog on an anti-anxiety med!

• Cygnus
    Cygnus

It certainly sounds shitty.... we have to remember though, for all our problems, there are a LOT of people that have it a LOT worse. Keep yer chin up, with some work and a little luck things'll change for the better.

• chrissy
    chrissy

hi and welcome mariposa.

stick around, learn a lot, and forget about your problems.

im sorry, but they will never go away. i know. its a cruel reality. but true.

:o) chrissy

• fullofdoubtnow
    fullofdoubtnow

Hi mariposa and welcome. I haven't been here long myself, but I love it already.

I am sure you will too.

• Dansk
    Dansk

WELCOME!

Sorry to hear about your cat.

Ian

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit