Oh no I hope the elders don't find me out!

by misspeaches 29 Replies latest jw friends

• daystar
    daystar

Flicka flicka flicka flicka
    flicka flicka flicka flicka
    Here you are
    Cata cata cata cata
    Cata cata cata cata

Caterpillar girl
    Flowing in
    And filling up my hopeless heart
    Oh never never go
    Dust my lemon lies
    With powder pink and sweet
    The day I stop
    Is the day you change
    And fly away from me
    You flicker
    And you're beautiful
    You glow inside my head
    You hold me hynotized
    I'm mesmerized
    Your flames
    The flames that kiss me dead

etc.

Oh how I miss the 80s sometimes...

• lonelysheep
    lonelysheep

Have fun!!! Down a few for me.

• Bryan
    Bryan

Misspeaches,

Please... I deplore you... DON'T GO!

There may be the opposite sex there and where will your chaperone be!

If you must go, please drink enough so you won't remember anything!

How can you confess what you do not recall!

Bryan

Have You Seen My Mother

• Finally-Free
    Finally-Free

I am SO STUMBLED by all of this! May Jehover rebuke you!!!

W

• littlerockguy
    littlerockguy
    How can you confess what you do not recall!

I remember being in "the back room" with elders one time in a similar situation for "debauchery". I told them what I remembered, which was enough to get DF'd; I dont know why they wanted to know more or want more details.

• forsharry
    forsharry

It's all about repentance after all...so tomorrow morning when you're praying to the porcelein god, sorry that you'd ever heard of eighties music and two for one drinks that you'll be forgiven. Trust me.

• misspeaches
    misspeaches

Well here is my confession for the elders...

First of all I had a fabulous night in a sinful environment! First I went out to dinner with my gay friend and picked up a bottle of plonk each on the way. The guy at the liquor shop asked where I was going and when I told him said that he will go to when he finishes work... He asked would I dance with him if I saw him there... ha ha...

Got to dinner and finished off about 2/3rds of our bottle's each and we headed to the club and met a whole bunch of other friends...

Straight to the bar to have some shots. I asked for a Quick F*ck my standard shot but the barman (who was dressed in 80's tennis clothes complete with racquet) refused to serve me it. He insisted I try something new out. So I had a Blue Vespa which was delicious! My friends and I lined up a few of these during the course of the night. Then I had sminorff double blacks with a twist of lime to follow them. Sorry elders I really don't know how much I drank.

I then proceeded to go about talking to anyone who happened to be in my path including a Billy Idol lookalike. He was quite happy to talk with me, declared his love for me and asked me to be his dancer when he sang white wedding later on. Which I was more than happy to oblige him in. But I didn't end up doing.

I danced dirty style with some random guy. I had my photo taken to be put on their website. I then went home and stayed the night at my boyfriends.

Alls well that ends well!

• Cygnus
    Cygnus

The 1980s are over? You wouldn't be able to tell, judging from my wardrobe.

Alas, my drinking days are over. But I would be happy to tag along - I love drinking Pepsi and watching people get silly drunk while I'm in a proper state of mind... (well, proper as proper can be when talking about me).

• lucifer
    lucifer

i'll raise my glass to that, but remember dancing leads to touching and touching leads to...bad thoughts! hahah hope ya had fun

• Spectre
    Spectre

Well misspeaches, at least you confessed here and that should be good enough.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit