Oh no I hope the elders don't find me out!

by misspeaches 29 Replies latest jw friends

• misspeaches
    misspeaches

I am doing something terrible tonight

It is sinful indeed...

Should the elders find out I would be dragged off to the doom room for sure....

For you see my dear friends.... I am off tonight to a wicked NIGHTCLUB!!!

It is an 80's night and shall be lots of fun with all those nasty wordlings... and there will be foam coming out of the ceiling (last time I choked a little on the foam when some landed in my mouth) and there shall be 2 for 1 drinks

If the elders don't get me surely the great Jehoba will strike me down!!!!

Alas alack.... I cannot resist the temptation... And so a dancing I must go!!!

• tetrapod.sapien
    tetrapod.sapien

oh my dear misspeaches,

i hope you get so drunk that the angels abandon you for good and the demons take you into their fold.

okay, you twisted my arm. i will get smashed tonight too...

/over/

TS

• misspeaches
    misspeaches

Oh Tetra I am planning on high levels of intoxication... HURRAH!!! It would be a crime not to when drinks are 2 for 1....

I'm glad I could twist your arm... Drunken debauched behaviour... so condemned yet so fun.

Too bad I don't have your digits or you could get a drunken Miss Peaches calling you in the middle of the night.... Haven't quite perfected the don't drink & dial modality yet....

• Purza
    Purza

Misspeaches -- have a wonderful time. I miss those days of Poison and Duran, Duran music. However, they probably sound better after a couple of shots!

Purza

• theinfamousone
    theinfamousone

im goin drinkin tomorrow night, and clubbing HA HA HA HA... TAKE THAT JEBUBBA!

the infamous one

• misspeaches
    misspeaches

Thanx Purza!!! I love those tracks to. Its so much fun... Everyone dresses up tragically and you think you really are in the 80s!!

(Except I wasn't allowed to drink alchohol in the 80's he he he)

• tetrapod.sapien
    tetrapod.sapien
    Too bad I don't have your digits or you could get a drunken Miss Peaches calling you in the middle of the night.... Haven't quite perfected the don't drink & dial modality yet....

LMAO! been there, done that!

he he

TS

• theinfamousone
    theinfamousone

ha ha, i love callong people when im drunk and trying to convince them im not... HA HA HA HA HA, never works.... who shall i call tomorrow????

the infamous one

• tetrapod.sapien
    tetrapod.sapien

alright infamous,

you go out tomorrow night in ontario, and i will go out here. and then we'll log on saturday morning afternoon and compare hangovers. deal? LOL. i'll be here. HA HA

TS

• dezpbem
    dezpbem

Have a drink for me!!!!

On second thought , have two since you get both for the price of one!!! (SMILES!!)

Yes, enjoy all that cheesy boy george music...

will you do head spins in shell top adidas, will you , will you, huh?

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit