Oh no I hope the elders don't find me out!

by misspeaches 29 Replies latest jw friends

• theinfamousone
    theinfamousone

i love eighties night actually, i grew up on rick aslee... LMAO!

the infamous one

never gonna give u up, never gonna let you down, never gonna run around and desert you...

(for a little guy he sure had a deep voice)

• Kaylen
    Kaylen

I wish I could come my two favourite things 80s music and alcohol mmmmm....yummy Have fun

• dezpbem
    dezpbem
    i grew up on rick aslee... LMAO!

Wow, I remember him.

And did they play freestyle music up there in Canada too? That kind of went with the whole Rick Aslee thing down here in nyc.

• theinfamousone
    theinfamousone

to be honest man, we have all the stuff you do!!!! havent u noticed how u cant pick us out of a crowd... we dress and have the same haircuts as you...

the infamous one

• greendawn
    greendawn

The JW society is so grim and dull you need from time to time to have some entertainment to spice up life and get over the boredom instead of thinking about the silly myths of armageddon and the equally silly pointless struggle of survival from it.

The 1980's was a great decade for music, eurythmics, pet shop boys, madonna etc

• avishai
    avishai

Shoot, I live in a town that has, quite possibly, the cheapest booze on the west coast in it's clubs. Woo-hoo!

• Lehaa
    Lehaa

Yay you go girl. If they do, let me know for I will be with you girl.

You see we're having a b'day party her tomorrow night. They're will be Alcohol, and music, and mixed dancing.

Have fun and have fun for me.

• Kaylen
    Kaylen

You guys go, I will be with you in spirit.....vodka, boubon, scotch,tequila

On to bottle three hic

• Es
    Es

Sounds awesome babe

Hope you have a great time

es

• GetBusyLiving
    GetBusyLiving