i called bethel RE: voting...

by in a new york bethel minute 51 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• littlerockguy
    littlerockguy

what liars

• lawrence
    lawrence

One must have a conscience to utilize. These cult heavies extrude the conscience and replace it with "Thou shall not..." I'd vote to close the WT society down!

• Legolas
    Legolas

Oh my gawd sh*t a$$ liars!

• candidlynuts
    candidlynuts

it would be interesting to have a reporter call bethel and ask the same question and see what response they get.

• inbyathread
    inbyathread

To the society, all decisions are a conscience matter. You can vote, take blood, whatever. The only thing you'll do is disassociate yourself from this religion cult. It's getting easier to get out. The GB right down to the elders are just lazy. They create all these rules and if you don't like it. All they say is "OK, You're not one of Jehovah's Witnesses anymore."

• Nate Merit
    Nate Merit

Adolescent behavior more like. It sounds like something I would have done as a teenaged Jesus Freak. "Oh groovy man, lets like vote for Jesus you know? Like wow man." But then, everything the WTBTS advocates is barmy and more than just a bit sodden.

Nate

• Narkissos
    Narkissos

Off topic, a word of caution fwiw.

If (1) you are still a JW and (2) identified yourself when calling Bethel what you are writing here can get back at you in no time.

And I am not surprised by the answer. It is a common policy wherever voting is mandatory (e.g. Belgium).

• AlmostAtheist
    AlmostAtheist
    "oh so the UN changed their requirements for being an NGO in 2001?" he said, "well i don't know what year it was, but when they changed it, we left."

Poor, deluded little dubbie. He probably really believes that. I wonder how many actually know that the Watchtower really and truly sinned by its own definition? I wonder if they ever think about it.

Dave

• in a new york bethel minute
    in a new york bethel minute
    If (1) you are still a JW and (2) identified yourself when calling Bethel what you are writing here can get back at you in no time.

i took the caution of restricting my number... plus i was transferred at least three times, and i said i was not one of jehovah's witnesses...

bethel

• Narkissos
    Narkissos

Within a dictatorial regime only the paranoid can survive...

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit