Lurker comes out of hiding : )

by happy1975 33 Replies latest jw friends

• desbah
    desbah

Welcome happy1975

not much you can do if she's ready to commit herself to this cult...just wish her well and go on with your life.

~desbah~

• greendawn
    greendawn

The fact that she wants to consult the elders about the websites shows that she has already been coached in the ways of tight info control.

Come what may to be fair she has to carefully investigate in depth both sides and their arguments to judge correctly, and the elders should answer all questions that are damning for the WTS not evade them by saying: they are just apostate questions what's the point of discussing them.

In Russia didn't the WTS ally themseves with the moonies, the scientologists, and the hare krishnas (a strange collection of totalitarian groups) against the Russian Orthodox church and Dworkin, a university professor? They are so sensitive to financial issues aren't they? For the sake of money they will co operate with what they call the whorish daughters of babylon.

• Lehaa
    Lehaa

My kids are GREATLY blessed and I can explain why if you allow first. And they will definitely grow up with the best morals and the best future hope this world can Never offer, of course if they choose to, once they're old enough to make their own decisions. By then they'll know the consequences of departing from the truth which will keep me in peace of mind that I accomplished what God expects from his loyal servants.

Let her know that children who are not raised in Dub families have the best morals too. The world can offer great morals too, it just depends on who the parents let the children associate with.

I've seen many JW parents really screw up the raising of they're children and I'd never let them look after my kidsa, not even for a second.

consequences of departing from the truth

This disturbs me greatly. Children should be able to choose to depart from the JW with no consequences whatsoever.

I'd be very carefull what I say as she has already been brainwashed enough to criticise whatever you say.

As far as this site, she ain't gonna look if she chacks it with the elders as we are "apostates" according to them.

• Darth Yhwh
    Darth Yhwh

Happy1975, be sure to let us know if she sends you any additional coorispondence, OK?

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit