Just for Fun...

by RichieRich 32 Replies latest jw friends

• Darth Yhwh
    Darth Yhwh

I've never been hunting but I know I'd enjoy it. It would be one of thoes things that once I've done it I'd never want to stop.

P.S. Much better photo Richie! LOL

• Enigma One
    Enigma One

While hunting for deer seems fun, I'd recommend hunting for Circuit and District Overseer.

Mmmmm, very tasty.

The meat is very tender due to the fact they haven't worked a hard day in their life.
    They have only been spoon fed by the WTBS making them very tasty.
    Fortunately, they are easy to spot as they usually have a large group of sychophants around.
    No need to get up early or stay up late to hunt them, they are out in full daylight hours.
    A diet of donuts, tater tots, and nachos make for good eating.
    They reproduce very quickly. As soon as you take one down, another one steps into it's place.
    Taking one or more overseers out is biosphere friendly....they drive around in their big cars burning fossil fuel.
    Given the fact that they are gutless, it makes for easy cleaning/field dressing of the meat.
    This species has not mating season, so don't need to worry whether you get a male/female.
    The hunting license for these creatures is a donation based arrangement, so you only pay what you feel they are worth, you can afford.
    Open season 24/7/365!!!

• Darth Yhwh
    Darth Yhwh

Enigma One, very funny! Wouldn't the meat be a little fatty though considering they're excercise regimen and diet?

• Carmel
    Carmel

We have a georgous four point black tail in our neighborhood. He knows he's safe in town so is very bold. Two weeks ago he was taunting the neighbors cat. Funniest thing I've ever seen and right out our living room window. Many years ago I had moose in our back yard. Had to check outside before the kids could go out and play. Would love to have a nice venison roast for thanks giving.....hint, hint!!

carmel

• chrissy
    chrissy

so...what did you do w. that baby deer? :o(

• upside/down
    upside/down

I just got back from Elk hunting with my boys...beautiful time in the Rockies...

Didn't see ONE FRICKIN ELK in five days! I must walked 30 miles...

That's a first...

I might go again... it's one of the best meats out there.

Good for you though with your little deer...

What you shootin? We hunt with 7mm Rem. Mags and 7mm WSM....165grain... nosler ballistics.

"If Gawd didn't want us to eat animals...How come they're made out of meat?"

u/d(of the omnivore preditor class)

• theinfamousone
    theinfamousone

funny, i went hunting for deer the other day too, all i got was two pioneers, three publishers, a D.O., a P.O. and a couple of elder wives...

damn, you kicked some ass man, little dear, or half a congregation>??? at least you get to eat what you killed...

the infamous one

• Undecided
    Undecided

Thanks Richie,

They need to be thinned out around here. I see them on the side of the road, alive and dead, all the time. There were four across the street last night. They are causing a lot of car accidents recently. There was a state patrol going to investagate a deer accident and hit one himself on the way. I like the critters, but they can be a pain. My wife hit one a few years ago.

Ken P.

• horrible life
    horrible life

Here in Southeast Oklahoma, deer are everywhere. Just like undecided said, they cause alot of accidents. We have hundreds of hard core hunters who live here, and hundreds come here for deer season. It doesn't seem like it makes a dent in them.

The schools close for the first couple of days of deer season. They might as well close, half of the school won't show up. When I make dental appointments, 6 months in advance for patients, men and women, will say, no, thats deer season, or turkey season, bow, muzzle etc....season.

Forget the menfolk lazing around Thanksgiving afternoon, around here. They get their womenz to get the vittles on early in the morning, eat, and they are gone til bedtime, hunting.

• Country_Woman
    Country_Woman
    P.S. Much better photo Richie! LOL

I agree

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit