jehovah witnesses is not a religon it is a cult

by dude 27 Replies latest watchtower scandals

• dude
    dude

jw's are in a cult just so the watchtower can make some money, they dont care about anyone or let them do anything, all they want is money whomever is still in this religon that is considered a sheep will in fact get killed when this so called armageddon will happen which it hasn't since the first time they predicted in the year 1914, but i got a prediction the downfall of your so called religon will happen in the next 10 to 15 years

• Finally-Free
    Finally-Free
    i got a prediction the downfall of your so called religon will happen in the next 10 to 15 years

I sure hope so!!! The sooner the better!

Most of us here are ex-jws. Welcome to the board.

W

• wanderlustguy
    wanderlustguy

Welcome.

We're mostly ex witnesses...mostly.
  • claytoncapeletti
    claytoncapeletti

I do hope that the borg ends up destorying itself, but it will probably take more than 10 years, there are just to many of them.

Mostly, we all hope the borg goes out of business....mostly

• Lady Lee
    Lady Lee

Hey dude

You're preaching to the already converted.

It often helps if you take a look at some of the discussions here before you tell us what we already know

BTW WELCOME and stick around and tell us abit about yourself and how you came to this conclusion

• wanderlustguy
    wanderlustguy

There are a few here who hope it keep going though...

we wont name any names, but one of them is defd....

• dude
    dude

i agree that it will take more years then predicted but when it does fall the world will be a better place

• Legolas
    Legolas

Welcome to the board!

Pull up a seat and sit on the floor and tell us about yourself!

• Mastodon
    Mastodon

No shit, Sherlock!!! Anyway, welcome to the board, lots of fun and important information 'round here, hope you enjoy it.

• willyloman
    willyloman
    Hey dude You're preaching to the already converted.

Gosh, LL, that's three words with multiple syllables in a single sentence. You probably lost him back at dude.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit