It's been fun

by XBEHERE 26 Replies latest jw friends

• Es
    Es

all the best

es

• XBEHERE
    XBEHERE

Thank you for all of your kind words. If most JW's only knew the truth about how warm and caring "apostates" are.

Doing one thing while believing another is not going to be good for you.

Ozzie I know.... I ask myself this every single day. All I can say is please pray for me.

Thanks again and I will read and still post here and there much less than I used to but not leaving completely.

• ozziepost
    ozziepost
    All I can say is please pray for me.

I shall.

• gumby
    gumby
    since 08-Aug-02

XBEHERE......we can lose another ol' fart around here!

I wish you the best......but my guess is you'll be back sooner than you think. You;ll return to meetings, listen to all the stuff you've come to learn as baloney, and want to vent your arse off and you'll come here to do so. That's my prediction

Take care.......till you get back that is

Gumby

• undercover
    undercover

I think I understand and I wish you the best.

I wonder which is tougher...becoming openly apostate and losing family or knowing the WTS is baloney but pretending to go along with it to keep the family? Each of us has to make our own decision and go our own way.

I've considered trying to go back to please some family members, but remain openminded and speak plainly. To be able to point out the inconsistencies and the lies as each one is spewed from a publication and then the platform could cause others to at least think for themselves or raise doubts. It would eventually lead to big trouble, but then maybe my family could see why I had issues and maybe even realize them for themselves.

Good luck.

• seek2find
    seek2find

I know excatly, how you feel. I'm kinda in the same boat, however, I feel if I just stop reading and taking in info, that I really am brainwashed. If this is the truth (what the Org, teaches)it will stand the test. If it doesn't then its not. Thats not where I want to be. seek2find

• FreedomFrog
    FreedomFrog

Wow, what a tough decision to make. And like the rest say, you will be missed and will always be welcome here anytime.

Peace and love to you and your family.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit