It's been fun

by XBEHERE 26 Replies latest jw friends

• XBEHERE
    XBEHERE

There are many, many wonderful people here. I wish you all the best in whatever you do. Perhaps I'll check in once I am discovered and cast out of the org for the terrible things that I have said here. For now I press on in the WT. Peace!

• Jordan
    Jordan

er, goodbye dude, does this mean what I think it means? Have we lost a soldier?

• delilah
    delilah

Why wait until you are cast out of the Borg? Don't leave......us....

• XBEHERE
    XBEHERE

Not really I am just tired of being angry about my life as a JW. The more I read on here the worse I feel about my situation so I need a break from being anti JW. I know many will think I am nuts for going back to the "vomit" at least mentally since physically I never left but I am kind of stuck and I have a beautiful family to lose if I became an open apostate. I know some here undertand my viewpoint others won't and thats fine. Spiritually I will never "go back" since I know they dont exactly have the truth, for now I need to pretend that they do I guess.

• forsharry
    forsharry

Murgh.

I'm sorry to hear that you're in the position you in. I don't envy that at all. I wish you the best of luck and happiness.

::HUGS::

• Jordan
    Jordan

Well, I just hope it works out and doesn't cause you too much heartache. Good Luck bro...

• Legolas
    Legolas

All the best! Take care!

• AlmostAtheist
    AlmostAtheist

Life's all about choices. You choose a path because it carries the most rewards. No path has it all.

If you really see this as the path that generates the most happiness for you and your family, then do what you need to do. You know you'll always be welcome here.

But have you thought about... no, I won't go into it, you know the routine. You've gone over it all in your head already. Must be one hell of a tough choice. I'm sorry you have to make it.

Peace and happiness to you.

Dave

• stillconcerned
    stillconcerned

How sad.....

You will be missed.

kimberlee d.

• lonelysheep
    lonelysheep

Sorry to see you go.

Share this

Google+