Ritsfield Victory!

by silentlambs 115 Replies latest watchtower scandals

• silentlambs
    silentlambs

Hello everyone,
    I am Bill's wife.He just called me from Washington and told me to let you all know that Erica won her case today!
    That sick child molesting bastard is in jail now as we speak.
    His sentencing is set for September 24th I think.
    One down many more to go.
    Thanks to all who have supported this cause.
    Sheila

• Prisca
    Prisca

Great news! Glad everything worked out well for Erica.

• Seven
    Seven

YES!! Great news! Many thanks to Bill and you too!! My best to Erica.

Love,
    Seven

• Maximus
    Maximus

It's all true.

Stay tuned.

Maximus

• ARoarer
    ARoarer

Wonderful, Wonderful news!!! And Dateline was there to cover it all. Well Watchtower, you are being put on notice. Wasn't that your line to "Christendom"?

• outnfree
    outnfree

WOO-HOO!!!

SO excited to get this news!

Am looking forward to Bill's full report upon his return. Meantime, thanks to you, Sheila, for your stand and your loving support of Bill and all the Ericas, outspoken or not! I know he spends many, many hours working the phones on this.

Isn't this fabulous, folks?!!???

outnfree

Par dessus toutes choses, soyez bons. La bonte est ce qui ressemble le plus a Dieu et ce qui desarme le plus les hommes -- Lacordaire

• Tina
    Tina

EXCELLENT!!!
    Thank you Bill and SHeila!!! It is indeed,gratifying news! Can't wait to hear about it. Wow Dateline was there too? Thanks to the lambs who now speak! luv to all,Tina

• silentlambs
    silentlambs

yes, Dateline was there.This is very real folks!
    Sheila

• Tina
    Tina

bttt

• Simon
    Simon

Well done all !

I'm pleased for Erica for getting justice and also for Bill and all his hard work. Not forgetting you 'Mrs Bill' ... I can imagine you have made a lot of sacrifices with wbat has been going on and hope it hasn't been too hard for you.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit