What section on JWD attracts you?

by dorayakii 18 Replies latest jw friends

• Country_Woman
    Country_Woman

friends - active topics are to much pages (and I don't have that much spare time) beside, most posts are in friends....

• LittleToe
    LittleToe

Other than "Active" the only area I really go to specifically would be "Apostofests" - just call me the Fest-ho!

• AlmostAtheist
    AlmostAtheist

Active topics, then threads with interesting-sounding titles. That's why -- I think -- it's a good idea to give your thread a name that describes the content. Rather than "Question", you could go with "Question about Eastern European Crochet Technique". Then I'll know you're not talking to me!

And of course any thread by BrownBoy or any of his aliases, since I don't want to ignore the "Slave"!

Dave

• atypical
    atypical

I agree with Dave; the brownboy/EliJah threads and posts have been my 1st choice lately.

Man, I love that guy!

• tetrapod.sapien
    tetrapod.sapien

i just browse for whatever catches my attention that day.

if i had to choose a section, i would choose the best of section.

TS

• Carol
    Carol

Friends,

Adult & Heated Discussions

Private Discussions & Support

• Enigma One
    Enigma One

While the America Bashing that certain posters continually drone on about isn't a section as such. It should have it's own since it's such a large part of this board.

I prefer the Bible Research areas.

• Gretchen956
    Gretchen956

I only go to active topics and to be quite honest I don't even look at that part. I look at the name of the thread and if it strikes my fancy, I will read it. If I'm bored I expand on that to less eye-catching topics.

Sherry

• richard
    richard

Forum Administration | Removed

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit