This site is very misleading!!!

by IrishDancinJames 43 Replies latest forum suggestions

• IrishDancinJames
    IrishDancinJames

This website is very misleading! It says its FOR Jehovahs Witnesses, FOR brothers and sisters!!! And this site is no such thing! Its an Ex-JW Site from the look of 99% of the posts! If you want to make a ex-JW site so you can all tell your experiences - FINE! But those who sincerly believe the JWs are the truth shouldnt have to read that tripe when we come looking for encouragement and friendship . I think the WTS should look into this and the site should think about changing its domain name and its sales pitch to get people to sign up!

• Francois
    Francois

Another censor shows up.

I think we should look into Jehovah's Witnesses and see about these people who tell us about how much love they have, and how they have the truth, and how they know when God is going to murder off most of the human race, and how perfect everything is going to be, until.

Until...

Until you get inside their organization and discover it's nothing of the sort.

Francois

NOTE TO GOVERNING BODY: You've been challenged to a debate, boys. Dont you have ANY balls?

• Simon
    Simon

Yeah, let's rename it 'apostate central'... I think not

What gives you or the watchtower society the right to tell other people what they should call things? The site is for Jehovahs Witnesses because so many need help and support that the WTS fails to provide.

• thinkers wife
    thinkers wife

You know what, we have all been there done that got the T-shirt!! If you don't like it, then don't read it!
    TW

• Pathofthorns
    Pathofthorns

(smiling)

Path

• logical
    logical

TW

That heart looks like its about to explode

• waiting
    waiting

Waydago Simon.......

I hope Jehovah's Witnesses DO come in here and read and read and read.

At first they may get alarmed - and they're alarms may go clanging......but some will go "hey........"

Thanks for the place, Simon.

waiting

• crossroads
    crossroads

IDJ---Please reread the watchtower and the awake
    and see that tuning into the internet is YOUR mistake.

• dreamer
    dreamer

What a cheek!!

The Watchtower Bible and Tract Society are the biggest misleaders of them all: I was told for years (and believed it) that it was 'THE TRUTH'

Dream On

• Xandria
    Xandria

WARNING this post contains hints of sacrasm

LMAO>.. omg do they think they ah have a copy right on JEHOVAH's name ? give me a break.

Think of it .. Where would JESUS be ? Helping the beaten down.. ex JW's. An IDJ your compassion .. really warms my heart ... gives me warm fuzzy feelings to know that your "righteous" anger over-rides your compassionate nature.. (right rofl .. what compassion ?)

Xandria

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit