Friday night speed dating online - find your unevenly yoked match!

by Crumpet 54 Replies latest social family

• FlyingHighNow
    FlyingHighNow

The soundtrack is amazing, too. The songs are so well chosen for each scene. And the first time you see it, you get fooled by the first and the last suicide.

I can tell you the scenes where each song plays.

This is the song that plays when Harold takes Maude to the hospital in the ambulence and during her death vigil and his drive to the sea.

Artist:Cat Stevens
    Album:Footsteps In The Dark
    Title:Trouble

Trouble
    Oh trouble set me free
    I have seen your face
    And it's too much too much for me

Trouble
    Oh trouble can't you see
    You're eating my heart away
    And there's nothing much left of me

I've drunk your wine
    You have made your world mine
    So won't you be fair
    So won't you be fair

I don't want no more of you
    So won't you be kind to me
    Just let me go where
    I'll have to go there

Trouble
    Oh trouble move away
    I have seen your face
    And it's too much for me today

• Spectre
    Spectre

Don't worry, I've seen it. Not too many movies that I haven't seen. Mainly its only chick flicks that I haven't seen many of.

• FlyingHighNow
    FlyingHighNow

I like a guy that can get into any kind of movie, not just action movies. The only movies Andy won't see are Forrest Gump, which I love and he detests and almost anything with Johnny Depp. He is jealous of Johnny Depp, but he did see Benny And Joon with me.

• Sparkplug
    Sparkplug

Movies are like Music with me. I cannot get by on one style alone. I watched Full Metal Jacket the other night and realized what a dang powerful and creepy movie it is all over again.

then just as quick, I went and saw A Beautiful Country. Tis very good!

• Spectre
    Spectre

Forrest Gump was great. I like a lot of drama type movies like American Beauty, Magnolia and such. I have about 300 dvd's, so sad when I think of all the money that I've spent on them.

• Cady
    Cady

I never noticed the soundtrack and usually I do...I need to watch it again. The suicides did fool me totally. And of course he should be jealous of Johnny Depp, he's gorgeous! Hey, wasn't he in 21 Jumpstreet years ago? I used to love that show...I have a feeling if I watched it now I'd be horrified at its stupidity. A good reason to not watch it and spoil the lovely memory!

• Spectre
    Spectre

Cady, I feel the same way about Speed Racer.

• Cady
    Cady

But hey, I think we need a new question...only I'm too tired to think of anything creative. Anybody else?

• Sparkplug
    Sparkplug

Well I would chat longer but Creepy is wacked tonight and I just reread somthing I typed and realized how tired I am. I meant to put..He jumped in his car/truck, and I wrote he humped in his..(see, sleep deprivation)

I have to get some sleep I have two photo shoots with clients back to back tomorrow and cannot oversleep. So to all a good night!

Goodnight Cady!! We will have to talk soon

FHN. Help Creepy out. He needs some Thorozine.

Spectre- Don't think on the manure thing too long. It really will gross you out.

• Cady
    Cady

Spectre -

Speed Racer? You'll have to fill me in... :-) It's either before my time or I'm just clueless about it. But then again I didn't understand why cartoons were funny when I was a kid, so the latter option is completely possible.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit