Friday night speed dating online - find your unevenly yoked match!

by Crumpet 54 Replies latest social family

• Crumpet
    Crumpet

Just like the 3 or 4 or several word game fun threads here - just ask a question and hope its answered so that you are quickly matched with a long term partner on the JW board! How easy is that? ( you can direct your posts openly or specifically by mentioning the person - entirely up to you. I can't date myself (much as i'd like to) so my first question is:

Are you good with your hands and if so why do you think so?

• enigmatic
    enigmatic

ok im not going first but i agree that this could be interesting..... ***bump*** J

• FlyingHighNow
    FlyingHighNow

If you could get in a time machine and go back to meet me when I was a younger person, would you?

• Crumpet
    Crumpet

Being enigmatic on a speed date does not work honey. We can't all rely on being cute like you!

Anyhow lets see if you are a match - what is your fave movie?

• enigmatic
    enigmatic

well if i had a time machine there is a bunch of things i would like to do, but i think your great now and like the you i know now, not how ever many years ago... :) J

• Crumpet
    Crumpet

To flyinghigh: NO because you look and sound gorgeous at 105.

However if i could come see you at 205 ... yes i would because your beaauty of spirit could only expand.

(hows that for cheesey!)

• whyamihere
    whyamihere

* Pulls up a chair to watch the new entertainment.... *

Brooke

• enigmatic
    enigmatic

ahh ok well my fave movie would have to be, arghh have to many to count but i would say the fifth element is the first to come up...

• Crumpet
    Crumpet

Fifth element or brooke? Thats tricky but not hard - brooke is sooo hot. She is most certainly a yummy mummy, as we'd say over here. Enigmatic you remind me a little of Bret easton Ellis - attractive, but against Brooke!

My fave movie since no one asked is The English Patient.

• enigmatic
    enigmatic

really? wow bret easton ellis, he is one of my favorite authors! american pyscho was great, but exscemmhh (sorry clearing my throat and calming down) yea hes cool.... :) J

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit