make me laugh

by rebel8 14 Replies latest social humour

• Sam the Man
    Sam the Man

When I was doing work experience as a kid of 15. I had to get the bus every morning, one morning I was walking to the bus stop and seen the bus pull up. I normally dont bother to embarass myself by running for it, but this time, for some reason, I did. As I got near, the bus started to pull away, with the doors still open. I didnt want everybody to laugh at the 'idiot running for the bus' so I ran faster to catch it, and I jumped onto it when it was moving. As I jumped on, the bus driver closed his doors, so they closed onto my back and chest.

The bus driver slammed his brakes on, and I said "Half into town please mate" (btw half is child, one is adult) and he said.....wait for it.....:

"YEAH, IT ALMOST WAS HALF AS WELL!"

God, so embrassing. The whole bloody bus roared in laughter. LOL

• rebel8
    rebel8

Once I was wearing one of those dumb 1970s wraparound skirts (except it was the '80s and way out of style I'm sure), with pantyhose only. (My feeling is they are supposed to eliminate the need for separate panties, hence the name Panty + Hose.)

The skirt was too big and came loose while I walked through a big crowded restaurant dining room. I mention the location because most people are sitting down and I was walking by--so imagine what was at their eye level. Having Casper the Ghost white skin, I'm sure it was easy to see against the dark skirt. No question what was walking by them.

Fortunately, the open part was in the back. Unfortunately, I didn't notice it until I was out of the dining room and someone told me.

------------------------

Now Legolas.....for some reason I have been curious for some time--are you female or male? hmmmm? Inquiring minds want to know. (I have a guess but I'm really not sure.)

• Legolas
    Legolas
    Now Legolas.....for some reason I have been curious for some time--are you female or male? hmmmm? Inquiring minds want to know. (I have a guess but I'm really not sure.)

Female

• rebel8
    rebel8

I was right!

• AuldSoul
    AuldSoul

If I told I would be known immediately...I'll PM it to you rebel8.

AuldSoul

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit