Your alternative choice of music at the KH is ????

by alliwannadoislive 44 Replies latest jw friends

• JW83
    JW83

The Grouch, by Green Day.

I was a young boy that had big plans. Now I'm just a shitty old man. I don't have fun and I hate everything. The world owes me so f... you. Glory days don't mean shit to me, I drank a six pack of apathy. Life's a bitch and so am I. The world owes me so f... you. Wasted youth and a fistful of ideals. I had a young and optimistic point of view. Wasted youth and a fistful of ideals. I had a young and optimistic point of view. I've decomposed, yet my gut's getting fat. Oh my god I'm turning out like my dad. I'm just a grouch sitting on the couch. The world owes me so f... you. The wife's a nag and the kid's f...ing up. I don't have sex cause I can't get it up. I'm always rude. I've got a bad attitude. The world owes me so f... you.

Hope that wasn't too strong - it's my favourite song to put on when thinking about the witnesses!!

PS - my dad incorporated Imagine into one of his public talks re new system so I found that pretty ironic!

Waiting by Green Day is also good when the aggro has worn off - talks about a new chance to get things right! :-)

• Tatiana
    Tatiana

Thanks, alli. I'm still trying to figure out how to navigate around. But, I'll get the hang of it. It's a lot different than the other board I'm used to.
    I probably won't post much till I read more about you guys and try to get all the different personalities straight. But, I like what I've read so far, and hope I can add some new thoughts.

Thanks again.....

• ballistic
    ballistic

Here we go then,

what about song 128 "Do More As The Nazarites Did"
    could be remixed as "Do More Drugs As Nazareth Did"

song 106 "Lets Watch How We Walk"
    could be re-released as "Walk This Way" RUN DMC

we could also change "We Thank you Jehovah" to "Thank you for the music" that abba classic.

Anyone?

What Goes Up Must Come Down

• anglise
    anglise

Hi pubsinger
    Great minds etc.
    My first thought was Queens I want to break free.
    How about Pet shop boys 'Its a sin'

• kurtbethel
    kurtbethel

Some new light has broken through on this topic!

Kingdom Melody rock and roll new light has broken through and Jesus speaks up

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit