November is WTS Fundraising Month

by Severus 25 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• Virgogirl
    Virgogirl

Why do they need money anyways, if the end is coming any minute?

• theinfamousone
    theinfamousone

DAMN BASTARDS, no we dont pass the collection plate, NEVER.... we just guilt you into giving us money and then count all of it in front of your eyes, right at the end of the meeting, and if it isnt much, we bitch and moan!!! BASTARDS never got my money, and never ever will now!!!! HA HA HA

the infamous one

• Ticker
    Ticker

I can only expect as years go by this kind of begging for money will get more and more constant. Im surprised they didn't allow for a monthly direct deposit to the watchtower society, but that may be soon to come.

Ticker

• TopHat
    TopHat
    Why do they need money anyways, if the end is coming any minute?

"soon now" I assume WTS will not need money in the New System? That's the little note all should put in the donation box!

• Elsewhere
    Elsewhere
    3 For example, last year many brothers contributed toward helping those affected by the tsunami disaster in South Asia. This heartfelt response in the way of donations to the organization's relief funds was very much appreciated. However, when donations are earmarked specifically for a certain disaster, it is necessary in some countries to use such funds only for the purpose specified by the donor and within a certain period of time, whether the needs of our brothers have been cared for locally or not.

4 Consequently, it is recommended that donations for humanitarian and relief assistance be made to the worldwide work.

Holy crap! They have NO shame! The out-right admit that they intend to deny money to people who desperately need it!

"Those people with no food and water don't need our help, how about we use the money to print more books! "

• Farkel
    Farkel

If Jehovah is so great and all that, then why does he always need money? If Jesus was alive in this generation, would he have built the Patterson Resort Complex to his own glory?

I don't think so.

Farkel

• DannyHaszard
    DannyHaszard

I gave them ALL my money all during the prime of my youth working high paying skilled jobs $50-70k year i never owned a car worth more than $1,500 then got ridiculed by my bros as a geek who gives all his money away and drives a shitbox.

They said "i would never need it for retirement",fraud for God con-artist.Why do U think i'am so pissed?NOW i have an ileostomy bag at at 48 and can never work again.

• stealyourface
    stealyourface
    3 For example, last year many brothers contributed toward helping those affected by the tsunami disaster in South Asia. This heartfelt response in the way of donations to the organization's relief funds was very much appreciated. However, when donations are earmarked specifically for a certain disaster, it is necessary in some countries to use such funds only for the purpose specified by the donor and within a certain period of time, whether the needs of our brothers have been cared for locally or not.

4 Consequently, it is recommended that donations for humanitarian and relief assistance be made to the worldwide work.

Holy crap! They have NO shame! The out-right admit that they intend to deny money to people who desperately need it!

Can a group of apostates take up a collection for a specific relief effort, and mark the check for a specific purpose. Make it for something traceable, such as a soup kitchen in New Orleans, or some other disaster area. Follow through on such, if it is not used as intended file a qui tam lawsuit? When the State of NY or the Feds see it, i'm sure they would be interested in recovering all the taxable revenue that the world wide investment scam is claiming as corban.

I know, dream on.

• sf
    sf
    [Allow for response.]

LOLOL!! { Director yells :"cut"!! } LOLOLOL!!

sKally

• Darth Yhwh
    Darth Yhwh

Aww man, I'm feeling a little sick. I dont think I'll be able to stomach my dinner this evening.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit