November is WTS Fundraising Month

by Severus 25 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• sf
    sf

Incidently, in my posting history a few years back, I submitted a thread about this brochure after I faked my way into getting it sent to me.

I'll search for the thread and bring it to the top. I've got a scanner so I'll try to scan the piece of document that the WTBTS instructs to be destroyed AFTER you signed it and your "charitable" donation has been sealed, so to speak.

sKally

• VM44
    VM44

Kent had scans of the "Charitable Planning" brochure up at his Watchtower Observer site, which in now gone!

I had thought I had saved all the zoomed, higher resolution images (which were NOT high resolution, sort of medium-low resolution, you could still read the text), and was going to post the images here in this thread, but it turns out I missed saving page 4 of the brochure!!!

Did anyone save page 4 from Kent's site? If I can get that page, I might post the whole brochure here for everyone to read.

--VM44

• sf
    sf

As stated I would do, the thread I submitted years ago has been bumped. You should be seeing it.

I'll include it here too:

I am stunned!!...CharitablePlanning [ 30-May-01 ]

Now, let me see if I can find that document, and scan it. It's in a pile of WT related material in my hutch drawer.

sKally

• sf
    sf

When reading that thread I made years ago, keep in mind...I had just started my journey down this road.

I've come along way since then. It's interesting to see how rabid I was. LOL!

sKally

• Sheepish
    Sheepish
    Mysterious...said,
    I would publicly take two dollars someone gave me for a talk well done and shove it in the contribution box to shut people up sometimes but I certainly wouldnt give them my hard earned money. I used to lie at conventions and say Id donated too,

Wait a minute...! People gave you money for a talk well done? Are you sure you were at the Kingdom hall???

• Severus
    Severus

It is not uncommon to slip the Public Talk speaker money if he is visiting from another congregation. More commonly he is invited out for a meal, expenses paid.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit