Music anyone?

by searching4? 37 Replies latest jw friends

• whyamihere
    whyamihere
    Brooke do you really like Alter Bridge?

Yes, I do. I must have good taste since I love Arcade Fire as well. Fav Song: Wake Up!

Brooke

• Confession
    Confession

I like Jack Johnson too. Here are some other faves...

Dave Matthews Band, Sting, Peter Gabriel, Elvis Costello, Norah Jones, The Chieftains, Van Morrison, U2, Eric Clapton, Counting Crows, Led Zeppelin.

• lola28
    lola28

"Wake up" is so good a few nights ago I could not sleep so I put that on and it helped get me to sleep faster. It is such a great song. You are the first person I know that actually likes Alter Bridge.

• Seeker4
    Seeker4

My list could go on forever. Include about 2/3 of whyamihere's list. Add:

Ry Cooder & UM Bhatt, the CD I'm listening to right now.

Fred Eaglesmith, John D. Graham, Josh Ritter, Lori McKenna, Concrete Blond, Keith Urban, Billy Bragg, Bob Dylan, Yo Yo Ma, Burr Jonhson, Beck, Astrid Piazolla, Tanita Tikaram, Stone Coyotes, Cowboy Junkies, Pink Floyd, Chuck Prophet,

man, I'm just giving up. Way too many to list!!

S4

• enigmatic
    enigmatic

For sherry, Paul Okenfield is great!

Frankie Bones, Mettalica (older), Beatles, Hendrix, Bella Fleck and the Flecktones, Wu-tang, 50-cent, Nora Jones, Janes Addiction, Grateful Dead, Shadows Fall, Marvin Gaye, Alice in chains, Pearl Jam, Ozzy, could go on and on...but as you can see my music tastes are pretty varied...

J

Oh how could of I forgot Pink Floyd?

• whyamihere
    whyamihere
    "Wake up" is so good a few nights ago I could not sleep so I put that on and it helped get me to sleep faster. It is such a great song. You are the first person I know that actually likes Alter Bridge.

Well, I went to thier concert last year. Meet a couple other bands who were on tour with them. Do you like them? Check this band out www.treeofwoe.com Brooke

• Jordan
    Jordan

OMG! How could I forget Alterbridge and Blink 182!!! Add Funeral for a Friend, Fightstar, The Prodigy, The Tears, Oasis, Million Dead, Bullet for my Valentine, Brigade, and of course Killswitch Engage. I'm going to stop now, because like so many of us here, I could go on for hours...

• lola28
    lola28

Do I like Arcade Fire? Yes "Funeral" is a great Cd. Umm isin't Tree of Woe your hubbys band?

lola

• whyamihere
    whyamihere

Yes, it is my Hubby's band.

I was asking if you like Alter Bridge.....

Brooke

• searching4?
    searching4?

Seeker, fell inlove with Ry Cooder after Paris, Texas came out.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit