Music anyone?

by searching4? 37 Replies latest jw friends

• searching4?
    searching4?

You can tell alot about someone by the music they listen to. My favorite singers are Jack Johnson and Billy Holiday, but I also love Kanye West and Green Day. What kind of music do you listen to?

• coolhandluke
    coolhandluke

Cliff Burton era Metallica, Slipknot, Tori Amos, Pantera, Bjork, John Coltrane, Tool, Notorious BIG, N.W.A, Mudvayne, Ghetto Pony, Motorhead, etc. I just love music. One of the first songs I learned to play on bass was Fur Elise.

• whyamihere
    whyamihere

Seether

Arcade Fire

Decemberists

Jessica Simpson

Elvis

Tom Jones

Neil Diamond

Bee Gee's

Weezer

Alter Bridge

Cold Play

Waylon Jennings

Johnny Cash

Mariah Carey

The Killers

Tony Orlando

Many Many more..

Can you figure me out?

• jt stumbler
  • Jordan
    Jordan

Primarily Metal and alternative, but I try not to write anything off without listening to it. I'm really in to Skindred at the moment. But my favourite band is Coheed and Cambria, I know they're relatively new, but I consider them to be the top of my list. My other favourite artists are Metallica, Pink Floyd, Iron Maiden, Foo Fighters in no particular order. I'm more than a bit into the whole "emo" scene, and I don't care if it's cliched or people say I'm too old for emo...

• coolhandluke
    coolhandluke

I forgot to mention Disturbed (going to see them on Nov. 7th with Corrosion of Conformity), the Mars Volta. I could keep going. It's really a sickness

• searching4?
    searching4?

I once knew a band in washington state called Cool Hand Luke. Know anything about it?

• lola28
    lola28

Pearl Jam

Creed

Arcade Fire (they are so good)

The Killers

Mana

Scott Stapp

K. West (some not all)

Staind

Blink 182

• forsharry
    forsharry

Paul Oakenfold, Nickle Creek, Kirsty MacColl, Evanescence, Aerosmith, ABBA (teehee), Elvis, The Beatles, Kylie Minogue, Nickleback, Cold Play, Darude, Venga Boys, Shania Twain, Moby, Whigfield, Blumchen, 50 Cent, Missy Elliot, Ludacris - and I will stop cause my tastes have just run the rainbow

• lola28
    lola28

Brooke do you really like Alter Bridge?

lola

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit