God telling us something through coincidences?

by jst2laws 29 Replies latest jw experiences

• jst2laws
    jst2laws

Just a few minutes ago I happen to look down at my odometer and it was rolling up the last zero for 144,000. At the same moment I looked to my right and I happen to be passing the Kingdum Hall. Is God sending me a message????? NOT! Can you come up with some coincidences of the opposite sort, like passing the KH and your odometer saying 666 ? Just for fun. Jst2

• AlmostAtheist
    AlmostAtheist

Getting a bad, bleeding paper cut as you begin to rip your blood card to shreds?

Dave

• thinker
    thinker

Just a few minutes ago I happen to look down at my odometer and it was rolling up the last zero for 144,000. At the same moment I looked to my right and I happen to be passing the Kingdum Hall. Is God sending me a message????? Yes, He is; but like all His messages you have to figure out what it means. Some possible interpretations: 1. Your car is anointed, keep it forever. 2. The full number has come in, get a new car immediately. thinker

• jst2laws
    jst2laws
    Getting a bad, bleeding paper cut as you begin to rip your blood card to shreds?

LOL, Good one Dave. But that may imply God was telling you not to destroy the blood card. Oh, who cares. ITs funny.

Jst

• jst2laws
    jst2laws
    Just a few minutes ago I happen to look down at my odometer and it was rolling up the last zero for 144,000. At the same moment I looked to my right and I happen to be passing the Kingdum Hall. Is God sending me a message?????
    Yes, He is; but like all His messages you have to figure out what it means. Some possible interpretations: 1. Your car is anointed, keep it forever. 2. The full number has come in, get a new car immediately.

OK, lets go with this.

1. Your car is anointed, keep it forever. 2. The full number has come in, get a new car immediately. 3. The full number has come in and God revealed it to an Apostate in front of the KH instead of a JW maybe some other ideas?

jst

• Poztate
    Poztate
    Just a few minutes ago I happen to look down at my odometer and it was rolling up the last zero for 144,000. At the same moment I looked to my right and I happen to be passing the Kingdum Hall. Is God sending me a message?????

OMG... IT is a sign...I am going back...I hope it isn't too late.........

• MegaDude
    MegaDude

One week I prayed that God would use me to help reach Jehovah's Witnesses and I could lend them a hand in getting out of the cult.

Shortly after I went to my local courthouse to get help with a job assignment and randomly chose the fourth floor out of six floors and randomly started knocking on doors there to see if there was somebody who could help me. A cop asked me what I was doing and I explained my situation. He said he knew someone that could help. He took me past security and knocked on a door. I met a lady there who was friendly and offered to help me. As we talked (I forget exactly how) I found out she was studying with the JWs and was intensely interested in them. Two hours later she had the other side of the story. She is not a JW today.

• Nathan Natas
    Nathan Natas
    Just a few minutes ago I happen to look down at my odometer and it was rolling up the last zero for 144,000.

At the same moment I looked to my right and I happen to be passing the Kingdum Hall.

Is God sending me a message?????

Yes, He's saying it's been 100,000 miles since your last oil change.

• Mysterious
    Mysterious

My watch stopped at 3:00 the day after I watched the movie Exorcism of Emily Rose. If you've seen it the demon activity all centers around the clock being stuck at that time. =P I showed my boyfriend and he laughed at me.

• MegaDude
    MegaDude

I just wanted to add at the time I prayed my little prayer it was for the purpose of conducting an experiment to see what would happen.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit