A must read for all concerned Americans.

by jt stumbler 19 Replies latest social current

• jt stumbler
    jt stumbler

I am almost finished with this book and let me tell you its very scary. Maybe I should not have read it because there isn't much I can do about it. Anyone else read this yet?

http://www.socioweb.com/sociology-books/book/1591023491/

Edited to say: Are there any concerned Americans?

• jt stumbler
    jt stumbler

Anyone?

• undercover
    undercover

Bueller?

• caligirl
    caligirl

Yikes is all I can say.

I don't think my body can handle the anxiety that reading that would provoke. I don't doubt the validity of what it says at all though, just from reading the review there.

I get sooo riled up, living near the the Mexico border like I do, about the insecurity of it all , and how it is politically incorrect to place military on the border to put a stop to the endless flow of unknowns walking across the border every day so they just let the terrorists walk in so they don't "offend" anyone.

(caligirl will step off the soap box now so as not to incite a thread hi-jacking heated debate)

And the mainstream media would never cover anything like that because it doesn't jive with their political "democrat" agenda.

Not planning to read the book at this point - I just get too riled about stuff like that.

• sf
    sf

http://www.socioweb.com/sociology-books/book/1591023491/

The Al Qaeda Connection: International Terrorism, Organized Crime, And the Coming Apocalypse

By: Paul L Williams

Customer Review: 5 out of 5

An Alarming Read for Concerned Americans

Paul Williams has postulated a plausible Al Qaeda nuclear plot that could be the death knell for America as a democratic nation and an unimaginable number of her innocent inhabitants. I was impressed by the authors ability to put together the disparate pieces of Al Qaeda's complex international matrix of terror. Osama's "patient" long term plan to execute an "American Hiroshima" in a simultaneous nuclear attack on seven major US cities is beyond Hollywood's wildest imagination, yet unfortunately it resonates with the sound of truth.

Mr. Williams meticulous footnoting lends a great deal of credence to his overall thesis that Bin Laden has successfully worked with Organized Crime from the Chechan Mafia, (to acquire tactical nuclear suitcase weapons during the chaotic period following the break-up of the former Soviet Union in the early '90s),to the most notorious El Salvadorian street gang, (to allegedly smuggle nuclear material and up to 5,000 Al Qaeda sleeper cell agents into the US via Mexico).

The paramount question for critical thinkers in reading this book is whether Mr. Williams, a former FBI consultant, has created a network of international terrorism based on fact or fiction. I would assert that most of what he writes about is not idle conjecture or hyperbole. Mr. William's research appears genuine and fact oriented, based on reliable intelligence acquired from multiple sources.

We should not put our heads in the proverbial sand, and deny the possibility, if not probability, that an apocalyptic nuclear nightmare awaits America in the near future to make way for the fruition of Osama's dream of establishing an Islamic caliphate here in place of our Judeo-Christian culture and allegedly decadent democracy. Rather, lets use the dire warning Mr. Williams convincingly conveys to our mutual advantage by insisting our government leaders take any and all remedial measures necessary to prevent the nuclear destruction of our nation's populace and economy.

Reality Check

Paul Williams ties together an impressive chain of evidence to give a frightening look at what Al Queda is planning for America and the world. The knowledge of their full intentions can shake us out of our lethargy to confront and defeat this threat. Just as troubling as the threats presented in the book was my awareness that we are not given any of this information in current mainstream news. Williams ties it all together and connects the dots.

The Possibilty of Checkmate

There is no sensationalism in this powerful and focused account. In a quiet and factual tone, Paul Williams draws together threads and connections obscure to most of us (what do we know about the Albanian Mafia? or the Egyptian-born sleeper agent within the Green Berets?). A terrifying sense of inevitability emerges. Never before could a ragtag collection of partners in high-tech crime threaten to bring down an entire nation-state, let alone the most powerful in the world. Read it and wonder: will it happen tomorrow?

• jt stumbler
    jt stumbler

Thanks sf..

• metatron
    metatron

Frightening ... but there is hope.

For one thing, old Soviet style nukes deteriorate over time. You may end up with a small dirty bomb rather than a nuclear

detonation. Plutonium actually generates heat ( and radiation) that degrades components around it. Secondly, terrorists

must risk the vaporization of Moslem holy sites in retaliation.

metatron

• jt stumbler
    jt stumbler
    must risk the vaporization of Moslem holy sites in retaliation.

I really doubt the pc would allow that. In the book it goes in to detail of how the fanatics have acquired individuals with knowledge to give maintainance to the nukes to ensure their potenency. Many different grades of uranium are being bought. Some for warheads equivalent to and exceeding hiroshima. Some for suit case nukes to bring America to its knees.

• wanderlustguy
    wanderlustguy

what seven cities would be the targets?

• stillconcerned
    stillconcerned

i say we give em Lubbock....

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit