I can't read the WT and AWAKE anymore

by Jez 36 Replies latest watchtower bible

• THE GLADIATOR
    THE GLADIATOR

Most Jehovah’s Witnesses can’t read, they just look at the pictures. The pictures of fat lazy lions sitting around admiring sheep and being stroked by fake Christians while they wait to be fed, gets me angry.

The Romans had the right idea.

• YALDAH
    YALDAH

Gee, I find it very interesting and amusing that people can bash Jehovah's Witnesses,the Watchtower, and the Awake all while doing it on the Jehovah's Witness Discussion forum. Why don't the bashers go to what ever religion you all are website and talk about it among yourselves in your own religious discussion forum website and leave us Witnesses a place where we can discuss our beliefs without the bashing. If you don't like it, why are you still here talking about it? Do you not have anything else better to do? What an enriched life you all must have!

• sf
    sf

This forum is ABOUT jws, not FOR them. ( God, how many times I had to say that in yahoo chat when it was us, the apostates that created the jw chatroom)

Kingdumb Hellholes are FOR jws.

Incidently, do you actually subscribe to Yaldah magazine?

sKally

• Finally-Free
    Finally-Free
    Gee, I find it very interesting and amusing that people can bash Jehovah's Witnesses,the Watchtower, and the Awake all while doing it on the Jehovah's Witness Discussion forum. Why don't the bashers go to what ever religion you all are website and talk about it among yourselves in your own religious discussion forum website and leave us Witnesses a place where we can discuss our beliefs without the bashing. If you don't like it, why are you still here talking about it? Do you not have anything else better to do? What an enriched life you all must have!

You're kidding, right? Check around a bit, and you'll soon discover that most of us are former JWs, though active JWs are welcome here too. W *of the class who read the Awake! magazine for 20 years and still doesn't have the equivilent of a college education*

• skinnyboy
    skinnyboy

yeah i used to snore my way through them every week! My dad had the dubious pleasure of being the SO for a time, so we got to see them before everyone else, i used to crack up at the crap they spouted. Imagine going for a top job, "and you educated where? Oh i read the WT and Awake for 10 years" Welcome to Microsoft! Dont think so! So theyre still the same crap rehashed churned over as usual eh? What a waste of natural resources. Maybe we should get the environmentilists involved in mounting a campaign on their wastefulness, might put a spanner in their works!

• steve2
    steve2
    Do you not have anything else better to do? What an enriched life you all must have!

This is so familiar: Trot out the shame-based putdowns to silence people having an open discussion. Let me guess: We ought to feel ashamed of ourselves and just fall into line? Oh dear...I'll see if I can come up with some obliging remorse...

• Finally-Free
    Finally-Free
    The pictures of fat lazy lions sitting around admiring sheep and being stroked by fake Christians while they wait to be fed, gets me angry.

You mean pictures like this?

W

• theinfamousone
    theinfamousone

yeah i cant read em either, boy do i feel better about myself...

the infamous one

• Oroborus21
    Oroborus21

RevFrank,

The demons also believe and even shudder. By your reasoning they would also be adopted by God.

Clearly belief that Christ was born from God is not all that the scripture implies is necessary when it refers to "belief" it also implies taking some action.

-Eduardo

PS: hello Yaldah, I hope you don't get frightened away by all the Yahoos who don't know how to properly welcome a girl. WELCOME!

This forum is for everyone, but it is mostly haunted by those disposed against Jehovah's Witnesses, just FYI. As you know from the latest YPA articles regarding "chatrooms" which unequivocally say that (good) JWs should stay away from them, the Society has the same attitude towards forums so keep it in mind should you desire to hang around and check this place out. Please feel free to join in and participate or lurk, you will learn a lot.

• Cygnus
    Cygnus

El Oh El at Yaldah. I don't mean any disrespect... just got a kick out of your post for reasons evident to any veteran of this board.

Eddie, of course Rev Frank was speaking of the unbiblical notion of 2 classes of Christians. To be fair, if you look at the Bible as a whole from a political standpoint, I think you do see a class of "kings" and of course they would have their subjects. Some may include pseudo-christians who never really "signed on the dotted line," as well as the mass of humanity covered by Christ's "ransom for all." What a shame that Rutherford's personal vendetta against government and the catholic and offshoot churches perverted Chuck Russell's near-universalism.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit