JamesThomas
    good people

Plenty of those visit here.

Hope you stick around and meet them.

j

• Sad emo
    Sad emo

Hi cuddles, welcome to the board.

Yes there's loads of good folks here from all backgrounds - I'm not a Witness and never have been.

Stick around, study, learn, ask questions, don't be afraid to disagree but most of all -----

Enjoy Your Stay!!

• Finally-Free
    Finally-Free

Hi g_cuddles, and welcome!

I'm a demonized apostate bastard from hell, but I'm relatively harmless.

W

• Legolas
    Legolas

G cuddles....Most here have been hurt by the WBTS because of what we have found out about them and what they have done to people!

I hope you stick around!

• g_cuddles
    g_cuddles

I personally have never been hurt by witness....but some of the topics that have been disscused im experiencing from a second persons point of veiw ....my sister is disassociating herself.....i do plan to stick around and chat ..

• GetBusyLiving
    GetBusyLiving

:I'm a demonized apostate bastard from hell, but I'm relatively harmless.

OMG W, you always kill me man ha ha.

Welcome to the board Cuddles, you can find nice friends here. Hope you like it.

GBL

• banished1
    banished1

Welcome G cuddles! I'm a nice person and I'm here. You can talk to me anytime!

• Plummet
    Plummet

Welcome

I'm new too, but I have lurking here for a while and I promise you that you will learn lots, so please stick around.

• sweet tee
    sweet tee

Welcome to the forum cuddles (((((((((((( HUGS )))))))))))))))). One thing you'll find here is honest answers to your questions without the fear of someone ratting you out to big brother.

enjoy!

sweet tee

• ocsrf
    ocsrf

Hi cuddles,

You will talk to some of us who are still in like you, but have serious reservations and might have left long before now if it weren't for family and friends.

It has been a great help to me to see that I was not alone in many of my feelings all those years.

OC

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit