Hello from Australia...

by Riverview 26 Replies latest jw friends

• stillajwexelder
    stillajwexelder

Good Evening Ladies and Bruces - Bruce and myself are from the philosophical department of the University of Walamaloo - where I'm in charge of logical positivism and Bruce is in charge of the sheepdip. Hey Bruce I have just seen a pommie streaker in The Earls Court Road- he must have looked like a bald Walaby

• misspeaches
    misspeaches

Hi Riverview!

Great to meet you. I haven't ventured to your side of the country yet... But maybe one day!

Great to have you on board. Hope you enjoy the discussions and get involved when ever you can.

Also good to hear that the JW's didn't take away your faith. All the best to you and your family!

Miss Peaches

• Dark Knight
    Dark Knight

G'Day Mate!

Great to see you've joined us here on JWD. I always meet alot of Hillsong people here in sydney. A friend of mine is a famous singer and goes there regularly. Those guys are music crazy. Well so am I :P but in a different way =D

Hope you like hanging around the forums and if you ever head over to the East side make sure you let us know.

Cheers
    DK

• doofdaddy
    doofdaddy

G'Day Riverview

Another from the east here. Well done on your stand and new faith..

• Now What?
    Now What?

hey hey! Welcome!

Looking forward to your posts.

• alw
    alw

Welcome - another aussie here - just been away for a week to Adelaide - not quite as far as western australia. Hope you enjoy the board - we're friendly here. alw

• m0nk3y
    m0nk3y

WELCOME Riverview I'm also in Perth I'm sure you'll enjoy it here :)

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit