Hello from Australia...

by Riverview 26 Replies latest jw friends

• forsharry
    forsharry

Welcome aboard! Hope you like reading. :)

There are so many interesting threads on here, you could spend all day reading! It's a good place filled with information and most importantly to me...humor. :) What's life without funnies?

Have a great time!

Sharry

• banished1
    banished1

Welcome Riverview! Could you please send us some pictures of your lovely country at this time of year? My surroundings are bleak and dry at the end of a long hot summer! Could use a refreshing photo!

• Bryan
    Bryan

Hello riverview... and Welcome!

Especially this time of year in the spring...all the wild flowers are out now.

Ah, excuse me, but.... It's fall... not spring.... don't try to bs us, here. We know the world revolves around Texas... And it ain't no Springtime here Mainerd! (tipping my cowboy hat)

Nice to have you though!

Bryan

Have You Seen My Mother

• ozziepost
    ozziepost

Congratulations Riverview - are you our first WA poster? There's quite a number of us from over the east, you'll probably get to meet them in due course. The downunder mob often are on walkabout but call in from time to time.

Anyways, Mrs Ozzie (another occasional poster) and I would like to say Welcome Aboard!

we're real glad you made it. Please settle in and make yourself comfortable. You'll have a lot to offer I'm sure and i'm also sure you'll learn a whole lot more about the borg.

Cheers, Ozzie

• Legolas
    Legolas

Welcome to the board!

• Cellist
    Cellist

Hi, welcome to the board, Riverview. You're right, this is a great site. I hope you enjoy it as much as we do.

Cellist

• MsMcDucket
    MsMcDucket

Yes, welcome to the board. I'm new, too. I'm like Oscar the grouch (I guess?). I'm P.O.'d all the damn time, but I'm smiling while I'm typing this.

• Kaylen
    Kaylen

Hey Riverview,

I am another Aussie, but from the other side of the country, and I live just down the road from Hillsong. Welcome to the board.

• dezpbem
    dezpbem

I'm not from Australia but always wanted to go there.

Hello from NYC!!!

Dez

• Es
    Es

Hello fellow aussie and welcome to the board, i know a few JW in Perth.

Look forward to hearing more of you

es

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit