Weddings That Honor Jehovah

by Kent 48 Replies latest jw friends

• ChuckD
    ChuckD

Oh, and I forgot to mention that tonights Apostate service meeting will be held at "location X." Kent, it's your turn to bring donuts.

• GodRules
    GodRules

It is obvious that ex-jws do not get along. All apostates have the same agenda, to try to discredit Jehovah's Organization. They don't realize that it's a fight vs. Jehovah himself. Guess who's going to win?

Here's a clue: GodRules!

• ChuckD
    ChuckD

Wait one minute - which is it? Do we not get along, or do we all have the same agenda?

You are also deluding yourself with an inflated sense of importance and persecution if you think all ex-witnesses are somehow conspiring against you and your organization.

• drahcir yarrum
    drahcir yarrum

DOES ANYONE KNOW WHERE I CAN FIND A GOOD APOSTATE DRY CLEANERS WITHIN A 25 MILE RADIUS OF ST. AUGUSTINE, FL?

• ChuckD
    ChuckD

I know a great place; Gnashing Teeth Cleaners. Flat rate; $6.66 for any garment. Tell them "Ray" sent you.

• YHWHWho
    YHWHWho
    All apostates have the same agenda, to try to discredit Jehovah's Organization.

GodRules, I believe you are wrong. As I understand your statement, I assume that "Jehovah's Organization" would be the JW organization. I also assume that "Jehovah's Organization" considers me an apostate. That having been said, I, (an apostate) do not try to discredit "Jehovah's Organization", (JW organization). Many of my family are members of "Jehovah's Organization", and I think that's fine for them. I would never discourage them, nor do I ever attack their beliefs. What I do do is to try to answer some peoples questions honestly. I don't often post messages or replys, but when I do, I am honest about my experiences and let each person decide for themselves how best to use what I've said.

• drahcir yarrum
    drahcir yarrum

ChuckD:

ROFL!!!!

drahcir

• GodRules
    GodRules

Good for you.

GodRules, that's who!

• Kent
    Kent

You know, Chuck - this "International Anti-movment" is an obsession by the Window cleaners. Theyre lawyer in Norway, Haakon Helstedt even told the Norwegian newspapers I was a member of this secret society.

I even answered him I would be happy to be a member - if he could just point me to this famous club. LOL

(PS: Do you think this fooled them?)

Yakki Da

Kent

"The only difference between a fool and the JW legal department is that a fool might be sympathetic ."

Daily News On The Watchtower and the Jehovah's Witnesses:
    http://watchtower.observer.org

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit