2006 Memorial

by Buhdee 12 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• TopHat
    TopHat

It would be after sundown at the beginning of Nasin 14th...am I correct?

• JosephMalik
    JosephMalik

It would be after sundown at the beginning of Nisan 14th...am I correct? TopHat, This is why the WT has so much trouble making the facts fit. Such a conclusion does not agree with the texts. They make all sorts of excuses like this and eat a meal at sundown and allow no time for the sacrifice of thousands of animals and cooking the meal. Such a date change can only take place in the very late hours after the sun goes down. Ex 12:6 And it shall be for you to keep until the fourteenth day of this month. And all the assembly of the congregation of Israel shall kill it between the evenings. It would be against this Law to sacrifice the animals on the thirteenth period. The fourteenth was a day or Preparation and it took much of that day just to get the all leaven out of the house and get the meal ready. Ex 12:13 And the blood shall be a sign to you, on the houses where you are. And I will see the blood, and I will pass over you. And the plague shall not be on you to destroy, when I strike in the land of Egypt. 14 And the day shall be a memorial for you. And you shall celebrate it as a feast to Jehovah, for your generations. You shall celebrate it as a law forever. 15 You shall eat unleavened bread seven days. Indeed, on the first day you shall cause leaven to cease from your houses. For anyone eating anything leavened, that soul shall be cut off from Israel, from the first day until the seventh day. So leaven would not be removed until this 14 th day and Passover would be from the evening of this 14 th (start of 15 th ) to the evening of the 21 st (start of 22 nd ). Seven full days of Passover according to LAW. Eze 45:21 In the first month, in the fourteenth day of the month, ye shall have the passover, a feast of seven days; unleavened bread shall be eaten. Y es, the Passover was a feast of seven days not one day as most were taught. So when do Jews who should know what this all means observe this Passover? In the evening of the 14 th when the date changes to the 15 th . And did you know that there is another day of Preparation on the 20 th day of Passover. Did the WT ever tell you that? The first and last days of Passover were always Sabbath and our Lord was taken prisoner on such a Sabbath. Therefore it is not possible for Him (scripturally impossible) to have been executed the next afternoon as it was still Sabbath. The next day of Preparation (earliest possibility) was 6 days later but still Passover. What about the US navy. They have Jews in their ranks? So what do they say at: http://aa.usno.navy.mil/faq/docs/passover.html Passover begins on the same liturgical date, Nisan 15, each year. So either the US Navy is wrong or the WT is wrong? Which is it? Jewish sources of course agree with the US navy. Just Google Passover. Now pay attention and you should be able to see how the WT dances around all this to justify their doctrines and their domination over your lives. Will you follow them all the way to the grave? Joseph

• TopHat
    TopHat

Thanks for the Information Joseph.....I am out already DA from the Borg. Reading about the malawi/mexico and pedophile issue did for me...

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit