Anyone know when the 2006 memorial is?

• GoingGoingGone
    GoingGoingGone

It's Wednesday, April 12th.

GGG

• chrissy
    chrissy

what do you mean?

it's same time every year...aftern sundown on Nisan 14th. like, duh. ;o)

• JosephMalik
    JosephMalik

Chrissy, it's same time every year...aftern sundown on Nisan 14th. like, duh. ;o)

That makes it Nisan 15 you know Chrissy. Sundown on Nisan 13 would be Nisan 14.

Confusing isn't it? But Sundown on Nisan 14 which becomes Nisan 15 is the correct date for Passover. The Watchtower has it wrong and does not even understand something as simple as the seven days of Passover. Ask any Jew if they observe Passover on Nisan 14 or 15? Also ask them how many days are there in Passover. You will get an answer of 7 or 8 days depending on where you live. But this Passover meal is also Sabbath. The next afternoon is still Sabbath. How then could our Lord have been executed the next afternoon on this Sabbath? It was a day of Preparation they say? Yes it was but the next day of Preparation would not be until 6 days later during this same Passover.

Joseph

• chrissy
    chrissy

i had no idea...i see yet another portal to loopholes in their teachings and my knowledge on the subject, is limited to tower talk. thank you joseph, for sharing those tidbits on Nisan.

• young hearts, be free..
    young hearts, be free..

Jeez.... (apparently so!) Just point me in the direction of the wine...... I'm sure the PO didn't break the bank to purchase it !

I guess a free piss-up courtesy of the brothers and sisters should never be turned down, you wouldn't want to appear to be PROUD would you ?

• Enigma One
    Enigma One

Darn it....I'm going to be busy that night. Shoot! This will be the 10th or 11th memorial in a row I've missed. LOL

• vitty
    vitty

If they have got the date wrong, Why are they never pulled up about it ???

• JosephMalik
    JosephMalik

vitty,

They are pulled down about it and choose to ignore it. Dare question them you will find out how they get away with their lies.

Joseph

• skinnyboy
    skinnyboy

Nisan 14th, isnt that a japanese date?

used to make me chuckle that did!

I reckon we should all attend the 2006 Memorial and partake of the emblems!

"Yes, as a member of the Anointed, you can all shut the fcup, now got any moutarde for this unleaved ryvita?, no? some fois-gras then perhaps?

There used to be a brother in my old hall who lost his wife to breast cancer, she was a lovely women, and he went off the rails, started thinking he was Little J, and started taking the emblems at teh memorial, felt sorry for his daughters we grew up together, was a hard time for them. They married the usual moron wannabe elders and probably are dreaming of all the golden days we used to get up to!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit