Pepsi or coke?

by Evanescence 74 Replies latest jw friends

• Jordan
    Jordan

I'm a Diet Coke Man... (I gotta be one of the only guys that drinks Diet Coke by choice... lol)

Although when I need that caffeine boost, I buy two cans of red bull and chug one straight after the other...

• Pubsinger
    Pubsinger

Definitely Coke.

Pepsi is sickly. Diet is awful and Pepsi Max is vile.

Dr Pepper is hideous!

Evanescense. Are you sure you're not thinking of Vimto? That's pink(ish)

Anyone tried Lemon Coke? I like that. And it's even drinkable in diet cos you can't taste the diet.

• littlerockguy
    littlerockguy

Coca Cola

• Jordan
    Jordan
    Anyone tried Lemon Coke? I like that. And it's even drinkable in diet cos you can't taste the diet.

I hate that lemon coke, it tastes like the drink has been infected... Same goes for Vanilla Coke. I like Cherry coke though, it's a shame that doesn't come in Diet...

• Pubsinger
    Pubsinger

I like cherry coke too. Glad it doesn't come in diet tho!

• defd
    defd

Pepsi

• Jeffro
    Jeffro

I suppose Witnesses should steer away from Pepsi because it is "the drink of a new generation", and we all know that can't be accepted because "this generation" is the last one before the end of this "system of things".

• pratt1
    pratt1

Pepsi for me.

• magoo
    magoo

,,,,a little test that all who drink Coke should perform. When you see what it does you may not be drinking it any longer.Take a bowl, put a piece of bologna( balony) in it, pour enough Coke in to cover said bologna, leave overnight, check on status of said bologna in the morning & call me.Myself, I prefer or

magoo

• core
    core
    I was in Scotland (Dundee) a while back (late 90's) and it seemed to me that orange soda was incredibly popular

..now in Scotland the drink would be Iron Brew - made from girders as the adverts say.....tastes like...well iron...you either love it or hate it but millions of bottles sold North of the Border

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit