Pepsi or coke?

by Evanescence 74 Replies latest jw friends

• kiddotan
    kiddotan

i remember it pink and uuugggh, not seen in australia for a couple of years, was here when i first came here.

• Evanescence
    Evanescence

lol! it didn't stay in Australia long, I remember getting acan of dr pepper in a show bag at a school fete, it just came out, I remember everyone opening the can and saying "ewwww youk! this tastes terrible, I was walking around with the can I haven't even opened it yet and people were telling me it was terrible "

Evanescence

• horrible life
    horrible life

I've been looking on the Net for it. Haven't found it yet, but I have found DP lip gloss, DP Jelly Belly jelly beans, shirts- My daughter has one, and reciepes. Here is one, I thought you might like to try.

Dr. Pepper Meatballs Meatballs:
    1 pound ground beef
    1 beaten egg
    1/2 cup dry bread crumbs
    1/2 teaspoon salt
    1/8 teaspoon pepper

Sauce:
    2 to 3 tablespoons oil
    1 cup Dr. Pepper (Diet Dr. Pepper works just as well!)
    1/4 teaspoons dry mustard
    2 tablespoon ketchup
    pepper to taste
    1 tablespoon vinegar
    1 tablespoon soy sauce

Combine meatball ingredients, shape into balls and brown on all sides in a skillet. Mix the sauce ingredients and bring to a boil. Add the meatballs to the sauce, cook on low until the sauce almost disappears, either on the stovetop or in a crockpot.

http://www.texasbob.com/travel/tbt_drpepper.html Here you can learn how to make DP hot wings, DP Cocoa, Hot DP, and DP BBQ sauce.

This is what is said about the lip gloss,

If you haven't tried this yet, you should! It tastes just like Dr. Pepper, and gives your lip that subtle blush of color. My boyfriend HATES any lip products, and avoids my lips at all cost whenever I have a lipstick or a lipgloss on. But with Dr. Pepper Lip Smacker that problem has been solved. I get the color I need for my lips and he gets to taste his fav drink Dr. Pepper just by kissing me. Thank you Bonne Bell for making this product.
    Evan, If you send me your address, I would be glad to buy you some. really HL
  • Jeffro
    Jeffro

Dr Pepper was not pink even in Australia. It is a very dark brownish-reddish colour, slightly more reddish than Coca-Cola when held up to light.

• Evanescence
    Evanescence
    Dr Pepper was not pink even in Australia. It is a very dark brownish-reddish colour, slightly more reddish than Coca-Cola when held up to light.

Ok that must be it.... when I saw it, it was out in the light.... I remember it being some strange colour Evanescence

• LouBelle
    LouBelle

Pepsi tastes like tin - so COKE has got my vote.

• Evanescence
    Evanescence
    Evan, If you send me your address, I would be glad to buy you some. really HL

thanks but no thanks I don't think that vile dr pepper poison will even pass through customs

evanescence

• blondie
    blondie

Coke is too sweet for me and too flat for my taste.

So I prefer Diet Pepsi.

When in Cokeland, I get root beer or lemonade.

Blondie

• Midget-Sasquatch
    Midget-Sasquatch

Pepsi slightly over Coke.

But they're both watered down versions of what a real cola should be like anyway. Number One is JOLT Cola (Twice the sugar and twice the caffeine).

• Billygoat
    Billygoat

Not sure why, but Dr. Pepper is NOT pink. Could it have been another drink? Big Red or something else?

I prefer Coke, Diet Coke, RC, and Pepsi is dead last. I'll drink tea before Pepsi. I like the sweetness and fizziness of Coke. Dr. Pepper is really big down here in Texas, but I've never been a huge fan. I'll drink it if it's the only choice. But Root Beer and Creme Soda are another couple favorites...and Orange Crush. LOVE Orange Crush with fried chicken and mashed potatoes!!!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit