Pepsi or coke?

by Evanescence 74 Replies latest jw friends

• Enigma One
    Enigma One

Diet Coke

• horrible life
    horrible life

Diet Coke for me

Dr. Pepper has been the best seller in Oklahoma and Texas for years. Went to California 6-7 years ago, and could not get it.

Washington DC, in March of this year, very scarce.

Taking a plane to Vegas 3-4 years ago, it was a brand new destination for the carrier. 2 rows in front of me, the hostess commented that she had run out of Dr. Pepper. And what was up with that? When she got to me, I told her, to tell her higher ups, to stock the hell out of it. Thats all people around here drink.

And it causes alot of tooth decay. YEA for me.

So, is it easier to get now? Are tastes different in other sections of the world??

• dezpbem
    dezpbem

I knew it! I knew it! I was waiting for you to how up Horrible Life

I was hoping you'd pop up in a thread I was on. So you didn't say if you like icecream with your soda.

And what about rum? haha!

We have to drag you out here to nyc sometime so you can come to hang out with the nyc ex-jw crowd.

We'll have Diet coke with icecream and rum!

Check you around hot stuff.

Dez

• Kaylen
    Kaylen

Coke over Pepsi but Pepsi Max over Diet Coke

• Evanescence
    Evanescence

Docter pepper is fowl! had it once... never touched it again!

I don't think you can even get it in Australia anymore, I havn't heard or seen mention of doctor pepper anywhere

it came out a fair few years ago, the Australians didn't like it, stuck their nose up at it and it just don't sell or get mention anymore....

I don't know if its like that Australia wide or just my part....

Evanescence

• fairchild
    fairchild
    Having travelled a lot I find that the quality of both can vary from country to country,

This is true.

In Europe : I prefer coke

America : pepsi

but I usually drink sam's choice cola because it is much cheaper and I'm kind of cheap.

• horrible life
    horrible life

I knew it! I knew it! I was waiting for you to how up Horrible Life Hi there cutie, have you been fighting off the women here?

I was hoping you'd pop up in a thread I was on. So you didn't say if you like icecream with your soda. I like my ice cream with hot fudge and nuts

And what about rum? haha! I'm a wine cooler, or white wine girl, or anything with whipped cream!

We have to drag you out here to nyc sometime so you can come to hang out with the nyc ex-jw crowd. Can we tour Bethel while I am there?

We'll have Diet coke with icecream and rum! I'm not feeling so well

Check you around hot stuff. OOOOOOOO Thank you!!! HL (but getting better)

• Kaylen
    Kaylen

You are not alone Evanecence I hated Dr Pepper too it tasted like cough medicine

• shera
    shera

I don't drink pop any more,used to drin kalot of diet pepsi,stuff made me sick.BUT if I had to drink,it would be pepsi.

• Evanescence
    Evanescence
    You are not alone Evanecence I hated Dr Pepper too it tasted like cough medicine

Oh yes i remember the horrible taste from memory the colour was pink as well.... does it sell much in your part of Australia? Evanescence

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit