fandabbidozey

by netclocker 74 Replies latest watchtower bible

• netclocker
    netclocker

hello froglegs if you dont listen to bull shite why do you keep talking. what matters mate is that number at the top of the page. not your oppinion. so hop off somwere else and annoy someone that will bite.

thank you jeff much appreciated

for any would be ridiculer

YOU NEED TO USE BRAIN CELLS, IT'S CALLED A THOUGHT PROCCESS. NOT A KNEE JERK REACTION. NEVER MIND THE WITNESSES. WHO SAID I WAS ONE OF THEM.

WHO SAID THAT THIS WAS THE END, ARMAGGEDON.

IT'S NOT THE END,

ITS NOT THE END,

IT'S NOT THE END.

DOSE THAT MAKE IT PLAIN ENOUGH FOR YOUR BRAIN CELLS TO DEAL WITH.

EVEN WHEN THE DEVIL GETS LOCKED UP AFTER THE THREE AND A HALF YEARS, ITS STILL NOT THE END. AND IF YOU THINK THATS WHAT I SAID UNDER WEBCLOCKER OR NEOPHOBIC, THEN YOU DIDNT READ IT RIGHT.

666 IS AFTER THE DEVIL, MASTER AND SLAVES. AND WHEN YOU GET TO THAT TIME AND ITS HAPPENING,YOU STILL WONT SEE IT.

I LIVE IN THE UK, AND THE PLANS ARE ALREADY IN PLACE, FOR DIGITAL ID CARDS, EVERY THING YOU BUY OR SELL WILL GO ON IT. EVERY BUS TRAIN TAXI COFFEE MILK SUGAR. THEY HAVE IT SET FOR 2008. ITS NOT THE RAMBLINGS OF A NUTTER, IT'S COMMON KNOWLEGE.

DONT YOU THINK THAT IN ORDER TO FINNISH PROVING THE POINT, GOD HAS TO LEAVE US ON OUR OWN FOR A WHILE.

WITHOUT GODS INFLUENCE AND WITHOUT SATANS, BECAUSE UP TILL NOW WE HAVE BEEN UNDER THE INFLUENCE OF ONE OR THE OTHER.

SOME PEOPLE ACCTUALLY BELIEVE THE MORE ANGELS THROWN OUT OF HEAVEN, THE BIGGER THOWS STORMS WILL GET, WITH THE DEVIL BEING LAST. NOT SOMTHING ID POST, BUT I WOULDNT LAUGH AT IT EITHER.

ILL BELEIVE WHAT I BELEIVE, THE DIFFERENCE IS THAT MINE IS MINE, NOT SOMEONE ELSES, I JUST THOUGHT ID SHARE IT HAPPY RIDDICULING

NETCLOCKER

• Jordan
    Jordan

Right, I'm sober now, what did I miss?

• Legolas
    Legolas
    Welcome to theboard! I'm sorry, I can't read all that I'm a littel bit drunk, but I'm sure you've come to the right place....

LMFAO @ Jordon

You sound JUST like me!

BTW...Welcome to the board!

• Billygoat
    Billygoat

*whistling*

• netclocker
    netclocker

YOU SAID IT YOUSELF ROBHIC THE JEWS DID HAVE TO FOLLOW WHAT GOD LAID DOWN FOR ADAM. OR GOD WOULD BE GUILTY OF DOUBLE STANDARDS. WOULDNT HE. BEING JEWISH HAS NOTHING TO DO WITH IT, AS MUCH AS BEING CHRISTIAN, AFTER ALL JESUS WASNT A CHRISTIAN WAS HE.

NETCLOCKER

• daystar
    daystar

You so crazy!

• AlmostAtheist
    AlmostAtheist
    I LIVE IN THE UK, AND THE PLANS ARE ALREADY IN PLACE, FOR DIGITAL ID CARDS, EVERY THING YOU BUY OR SELL WILL GO ON IT. EVERY BUS TRAIN TAXI COFFEE MILK SUGAR. THEY HAVE IT SET FOR 2008. ITS NOT THE RAMBLINGS OF A NUTTER, IT'S COMMON KNOWLEGE.

Relax, Dude. Chill.

You've got a point, ok. Cool. Make it clearly, calmly. There will be objections raised, perhaps even people suggesting you're a "nutter". Don't prove their point for them by flying off the handle.

What would be proven by there being digital ID cards that register purchases? We have something like that where I live, they're called "loyalty cards". When you shop at the grocery, you present the card to get "sale prices". (What really happens is they gouge the hell out of you if you don't have the card, and they charge you reasonable prices if you do.) What do you think is indicated by the digital id cards? Does it suggest a fulfillment of some prophecy?

Any "look out! They're recording your sales!"-type of concerns would have to deal with the fact that there are areas of the world this can never touch. Areas where the economy is entirely driven by bartering, where people live off the land and have never seen an abacus, much less a cash register.

Dave

• avishai
  • Abaddon
    Abaddon

netclocker

the reason i think that adam was 30 is because it says so in the jewish law that a male could not be registered as a man untill 30 that he was under his father untill then.

Adam was NEVER '30' in any way meaningful to other human lifespans. He was created an adult, and taught by god. Thus any talk of Jewish tradition regarding 30 years being the point of adulthood is simply not relevent.

adam was tested by the devil, for 3 and a half years

Please show me the scripture that says this. Jesus was tested by the devil - directly. This NEVER happened to Adam.

What you are doing is random splicing. If I thought the the Complete Works of Shakespeare was a prophetic work, I could put together all sorts of arguments taking bits from one Play, and other bits from others, and apply it to the incipient end of the world.

You seem to think that numerological games applied willy-nilly to a text can have any connection with reality.

As every other person who has attempted to predict the end of the world or the next fashion in women's skirts, or when it will be a totalitarian police state, or even the weather has been wrong so far, whether they used the Bible, Nostradamus, or Wisden, it is likely that you will fall into the same catagory, unless you have more than vauge speculations and unviable connections. Have fun with your opinions and let me know if you have any facts to support them.

• daystar
    daystar

alt

OMG! They reproduce?!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit