The GB, Evil incarnate, or just trapped like the rest?

by daystar 22 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• Dansk
    Dansk

Blondie

No individual or even several GB members have the power to change the WTS which is an entity with a personality and presence larger than the sum total of the GB members. You could switch out ever GB member and the problems in the WTS would remain.

That's probably closest to the truth than anything else I've ever read about the organisation. No one man benefits financially from it. No one man runs it. It HAS become an (EVIL) entity which is running itself.

A good Buddhist friend of mine said evil hides inside religion because that's the one place people are less likely to look. I think he is right. If Satan exists, he sits inside Brooklyn Bethel comfortable in the knowledge that he is reasonably safe. If you don't want to call him Satan, then entity is fine. It's the same thing. The organisation IS intrinsically evil. Its manipulation of innocent people is a lesson on just how insidious an evil hold can be had over a person in a matter of a short time. One's reasoning, logic, love and compassion are gradually leeched away until they are replaced by the entity's mind control. The good news is, once this is realised it CAN be reversed for goodness DOES conquer evil!

Ian

• Cygnus
    Cygnus
    The good news is, once this is realised it CAN be reversed for goodness DOES conquer evil!

That's the thought that keeps my hope alive - in matters of politics, business and commerce, relationships, science, medicine, education....and yeah, religion, the ultimate opiate of the people.

• Ticker
    Ticker
    No individual or even several GB members have the power to change the WTS which is an entity with a personality and presence larger than the sum total of the GB members. You could switch out ever GB member and the problems in the WTS would remain.

At least not till someone in that positions gets some balls and leaks the truth to the rank and file.

Ticker

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit